Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) (36470 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by SarkinYarki: 12:24pm On May 01, 2019
This country has been reduced to worse than hell under the inept wicked evil Buhari
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by SarkinYarki: 12:25pm On May 01, 2019
GavelSlam I hope you have not been kidnapped ooo ..
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Commanderinpips: 12:30pm On May 01, 2019
OneCorner:
Afonjaz are a menace to everywhere they are allowed

Seems you need medicals what concerns afonja with this news.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Seetto: 12:32pm On May 01, 2019
OneCorner:

Somebody should please rescue this guy, before obsession kill him and be like the corpse above me.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Moukandjo: 12:32pm On May 01, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
All we have here is a failed government institution from FG to LG, they are all useless to the needs of the masses. Imagine a dead body laying on the road for days, no identication, no morgue and no autopsy eventually. Hmmm Nigeria is indeed a zoo...
You no lie, bro. Governance in Southeast, for example in Abia, na good example of good governance. Nigeria should learn from states like Abia.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Hendrix1998: 12:37pm On May 01, 2019
See big ass
A waste ass ��
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Hendrix1998: 12:38pm On May 01, 2019
See wasted big ass��
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by springtech(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2019
ricon:
That looks like a burnt body.

This wasted sperm above me needs urgent brain transplant

I can tell you for free, it is not a burnt body.
The body was fresh as at monday monrning when i first sighted it.
What you are seeing is a result of decomposition.

It's gradually decomposing and tearing up after first swelling.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Champneys: 12:43pm On May 01, 2019
Who is the stupid and dumb moderator who allowed this gory thread on the front page without having the extremely graphic images censored?!

Are you guys mad around here? OP, moderator and forum owner? angry

1 Like

Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Naijageak(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2019
The rate at which people die in Nigeria recently is alarming.. One ought to be extra careful and prayerful.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Get solutions to men related problems.
Check my signature below on cure to
weak erection,
premature ejaculation
lack of sexual urge
low sperm count
permanent cure to staph and some other infections.

Please note that this is purely herbal.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Proffdada: 12:55pm On May 01, 2019
OneCorner:
she's having her head intact. This was the typical job of Igbos
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Abbeybailey(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2019
Only in Nigeria will dead body be on the street for days. I guess dead people don't bribe and that's why the lady corpse is lying on the street for days. What a country.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by popsy2(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
All we have here is a failed government institution from FG to LG, they are all useless to the needs of the masses. Imagine a dead body laying on the road for days, no identication, no morgue and no autopsy eventually. Hmmm Nigeria is indeed a zoo...

Whereas some are busy blaming Yahoo boys for all the problems in the world.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Skmoda360(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2019
OneCorner:
abeg carry your mumu brain go joor...
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by onyibor84: 1:04pm On May 01, 2019
boyfwend:
I saw this body this morning, when i was going to my aunty's house.

And what did you do?
You passed like everyone else abi.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2019
OneCorner:
Hahahaha...I can't stop laughing o
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by MissRaine69(f): 1:19pm On May 01, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Atleast it doesn't seem like murder
You used your superior visual Sherlock Holmes skills to reach that conclusion right?
I will send you pictures of dead people I hope my looking you can tell me what happened to them. Thank you in advance.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by MissRaine69(f): 1:22pm On May 01, 2019
onyibor84:

And what did you do?
Wait let’s be fair....the person took pictures and posted them on NL that’s something right?
Send those pictures to your governor
@GovWike
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by MissRaine69(f): 1:23pm On May 01, 2019
@GovWike
Tell the person who is paid to serve the person
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by nuelyoyo(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Nigeria is not a zoo, a zoo is organized. Nigeria is a jungle where the strong feed on the weak.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2019
Hmmmm, maybe she might have been used for ritual purposes, some people are just wicked, they think life will just end here, not knowing that they will surely pay for their negative actions.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2019
If it's to send "task force" to harass shop owners & taxi drivers for money they wont waste time. I won't be surprised if that body becomes skeletal. It won't be the first time.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2019
So sad, now human being dead body have no different with animals death now, so sad.

Mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh, sssssiiiissssssiiiii.

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Dannie1802: 3:09pm On May 01, 2019
Na mad person na�
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Dannie1802: 3:10pm On May 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]guy rest..
onyibor84:

And what did you do?
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by boyfwend(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2019
onyibor84:

And what did you do?

That is called "minding your business".
I won't be the one to remove it.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 01, 2019
Zinny25:
Not again!!! Port Harcourt eeeeeeeh how did we get here oooo

not peculiar to porthacourt. have seen far worst than dis here so much dat every vehicle dat passes on top d decomposing corpse took a pieces away until nothing left again. institutions don't work in naija. let government copy from d day to day running of our public universities. everybody resumes their duty & get tins fixed. environmental section, works department, & other field workers are busy. na contract & who know man kill Nigeria while civil servants remain idle all day & receive salary. Nigeria is not country. Death valley in California is better
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Mikeslow: 3:31pm On May 01, 2019
I AM AN EYE WITNESS IN FACT I WAS SHOCK WEN I SAW IT.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by bush112(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2019
Generalwoodz:
I pray for all Nairalanders in this month of May any Obituary programme prepared for you in Spirit realm Catch fire and burn to ashes in jesus name...

I refuse to die until I see my Children's children in Jesus name.Every coffin constructed for my sake in the spirit realm,be smashed into pieces by the Rock of Ages.Unrepentant pursuer of my life, fall down and die in Jesus name every accident programme,hired assasins against my life be thwarted by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Name
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly / Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.