Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:56 AM

‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina (4494 Views)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by correctkidabc(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2019
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels is about to Marry Ned Nwokolo who the husband of four other women and one of them is allegedly calling her out to leave their Husband alone.

She wrote;

“Leave my husband alone, money is not everything, leave him alone if you need peace of mind or else you will regret it…\

Source : https://www.correctkid.com/leave-my-husband-alone-if-you-want-peace-4th-wife-of-ned-nwoko-warns-regina-daniel/
Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by popsy2(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2019
This can't be true.

1 Like

Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by mekuso89(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2019
You are the fourth so he's not even your hubby
Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by OKorowanta: 10:09am On May 01, 2019
Money is not everything but you dey inside the marriage.
Ekpa!

2 Likes

Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by MrSensor(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2019
wink The Fourth wife must shut-up her mouth because she also snatched the husband from other wives(first,second and third) as well.
Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by TANID(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2019
How True Is This
Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by mikejj(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2019
OKorowanta:
Money is not everything but you dey inside the marriage.
Ekpa!
I taya oo after him don marry 3 before she wey be fourth..

1 Like

Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by ruggedtimi(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
This can't be true.
she said it..a comment on regina daniel mother's IG page.
Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by adewest1999(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2019
grin ndo.... naso the 3rd wife feel when he marry you

such painment
Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by jom28gy(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2019
na trouble dey come so
Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by nicepoker101(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2019
Regina is the real deal for Ned presently. The other women have expired.
Re: ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2019
Fake af!

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Uses Bbnaija Diane To Address Gossips. / Jayz, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Joe Biden's Finances Hacked And Exposed Online / SHOCKER: Model Walks Around Hong Kong Naked From The Waist Down, Nobody Notices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.