Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Which Car Can I Upgrade To - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Can I Upgrade To (2305 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Nobody: 10:08am On May 01, 2019
Am currently using corrolla 2010 upgraded to 2012 based on light and bumper. Am enjoying the car but I have the urge to sell and buy another better car since I can afford to add money and moreover almost everyone around me is using this corrolla 2009-2013. So it's getting boring

I need a fuel efficient, maintance efficient, reliable and moderate performance, good acceleration with moderate luxury. I like moderate body size car and it's one of the major reason I initaily settled for corrolla as against Camry.

That won't cost me more than #3-3.5m at most.

I need suggestions please, though I was thinking of corrolla 2014 sha or GS 350( Advice inbetween the two and recommend other cars too).

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by nurey(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2019
NiSsAn 350z fairlady

ShElBy GT500

BeNtLeY ArNaGe

PoNtIaC sOlStIcE

LaMbOrGhInI dIaBlO

OpEl RoAdStEr

HoNdA CiViC tYpE R

SuBaRu ImPrEzA
WRX STi

FoRd FoCuS ST

AuDi A4 SC QuAtTrO

FeRrArI F550 SpYdEr

MaZdA RX8

LeXuS IS300

ChEvRoLeT CaMaRo SS 1969

FoRd MuStAnG FaStBaCk

ToYoTa SuPrA

MiTsUbIsHi LaNcEr EvOlUtIoN VIII

PeUgEoT 505 EvOlUtIoN TrAcK EdItIoN

VaUxHaLl VX220

BmW 5SeRiEs M5 (550)

MeRcEdEz BeNz C43 AmG

VW bEeTlE DuNe GT

PoRsChE CaRrErA

LiCoLn CoNtInEnTaL

PaNoZ RoAdStEr

DoDgE ViPeR SrT10

LoTuS eLiSe

aStOn MaRtIn DB9

ReNaUlT cLiO V6

CaRdIlAc CTS

FiAt PuNtO

4 Likes

Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2019
nurey:
NiSsAn 350z fairlady

ShElBy GT500

BeNtLeY ArNaGe

PoNtIaC sOlStIcE

LaMbOrGhInI dIaBlO

OpEl RoAdStEr

HoNdA CiViC tYpE R

SuBaRu ImPrEzA
WRX STi

FoRd FoCuS ST

AuDi A4 SC QuAtTrO

FeRrArI F550 SpYdEr

MaZdA RX8

LeXuS IS300

ChEvRoLeT CaMaRo SS 1969

FoRd MuStAnG FaStBaCk

ToYoTa SuPrA

VaUxHaLl VX220

BmW 5SeRiEs M5 (550)

MeRcEdEz BeNz C43 AmG

VW bEeTlE DuNe GT

PoRsChE CaRrErA

LiCoLn CoNtInEnTaL

PaNoZ RoAdStEr

DoDgE ViPeR SrT10

LoTuS eLiSe

aStOn MaRtIn DB9

ReNaUlT cLiO V6

CaRdIlAc CTS

FiAt PuNtO

Lots of options, really. grin
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 01, 2019
From Toyota Corolla to Lexus GS 350. That seems kinda extreme. The GS 350 is RWD or AWD and comes only in v6. Though it would give u the luxury and performance u need but maintenance is not as cheap as the Corolla, and since u said u don't want cars that are large, the GS is same size (if not larger than ) as the Camry. Maybe u should consider Lexus IS 250 (almost same size as the Corolla), that would be ur best option.

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by seanfer(m): 6:12am On May 02, 2019
OP if you don’t mind why not go for the 2014 Toyota Corolla.
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by 2eggs1goal: 7:49pm On May 02, 2019
Bayur01:
Am currently using corrolla 2010 upgraded to 2012 based on light and bumper. Am enjoying the car but I have the urge to sell and buy another better car since I can afford to add money and moreover almost everyone around me is using this corrolla 2009-2013. So it's getting boring

I need a fuel efficient, maintance efficient, reliable and moderate performance, good acceleration with moderate luxury. I like moderate body size car and it's one of the major reason I initaily settled for corrolla as against Camry.

I need suggestions please, though I was thinking of corrolla 2014 sha or GS 350( Advice inbetween the two and recommend other cars too).

Thanks and God bless you
How much will u sell ur upgraded version
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by badoh(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2019
Don't you love BENZ products?
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 02, 2019
2eggs1goal:

How much will u sell ur upgraded version

2m last. Car in perfect condition.

1 Like

Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 02, 2019
nurey:
NiSsAn 350z fairlady

ShElBy GT500

BeNtLeY ArNaGe

PoNtIaC sOlStIcE

LaMbOrGhInI dIaBlO

OpEl RoAdStEr

HoNdA CiViC tYpE R

SuBaRu ImPrEzA
WRX STi

FoRd FoCuS ST

AuDi A4 SC QuAtTrO

FeRrArI F550 SpYdEr

MaZdA RX8

LeXuS IS300

ChEvRoLeT CaMaRo SS 1969

FoRd MuStAnG FaStBaCk

ToYoTa SuPrA

VaUxHaLl VX220

BmW 5SeRiEs M5 (550)

MeRcEdEz BeNz C43 AmG

VW bEeTlE DuNe GT

PoRsChE CaRrErA

LiCoLn CoNtInEnTaL

PaNoZ RoAdStEr

DoDgE ViPeR SrT10

LoTuS eLiSe

aStOn MaRtIn DB9

ReNaUlT cLiO V6

CaRdIlAc CTS

FiAt PuNtO

Lol...you they vex oooo cheesy
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 02, 2019
badoh:
Don't you love BENZ products?

I love benz. But am not use to Benz infact I didn't know the various types of Benz to choose from.
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 02, 2019
seanfer:
OP if you don’t mind why not go for the 2014 Toyota Corolla.

Am thinking same too
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 02, 2019
greenhulk:
From Toyota Corolla to Lexus GS 350. That seems kinda extreme. The GS 350 is RWD or AWD and comes only in v6. Though it would give u the luxury and performance u need but maintenance is not as cheap as the Corolla, and since u said u don't want cars that are large, the GS is same size (if not larger than ) as the Camry. Maybe u should consider Lexus IS 250 (almost same size as the Corolla), that would be ur best option.

Yes, I don't want car with big body. I initially love is250 but I later got discouraged because of some factors. One of which is the dashboard leather. Mostly need to be changed after sometime. The dashboard is made of leather
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Readonee35L(m): 11:53pm On May 02, 2019
Bayur01:

Thanks and God bless you
Upgrade to 2012 Camry Se.
Its a balance of sport, moderate acceleration and very very good fuel eco.

1 Like

Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Nobody: 2:38am On May 03, 2019
Bayur01:

Yes, I don't want car with big body. I initially love is250 but I later got discouraged because of some factors. One of which is the dashboard leather. Mostly need to be changed after sometime. The dashboard is made of leather

I thought leather wrapped dsshboard is a great feature that gives ur car a luxury feel. You might want to look at Mercedes Benz C300 2008/2009

1 Like

Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Rofina123: 12:07pm On May 08, 2019
Getting this Tokunbo Lexus IS 250 (2007) would be great. 2.6 million (negotiable). The dash board is in perfect shape.Call Asap 0805 197 5107

Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Fabulousmark(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2019
Bayur01:

2m last. Car in perfect condition.

Where’s your location? Is it negotiable?
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 11, 2019
Fabulousmark:

Where’s your location? Is it negotiable?

Sold sold sold
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by larrypourl(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2019
Op which car you come later buy oo
Re: Which Car Can I Upgrade To by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 12, 2019
larrypourl:
Op which car you come later buy oo

I never buy yet ooo. For now is250-GS300 buying soon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Know Where To Locate Diagnostic Port In Nissan Almera 2014? / Failed Remote Controlled Operation Of Booth For Toyota Venza 2014 / Clean Volkswagen Touareg Suv SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.