Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

”I Never Wanted To Keep My Pregnancy” – Tonto Says In An Interview(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Never Wanted To Keep My Pregnancy” – Tonto Says In An Interview(video (398 Views)

I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey / ''I Don't Like Big Weddings'' - Adesua Etomi Says In Throwback Interview (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”I Never Wanted To Keep My Pregnancy” – Tonto Says In An Interview(video by correctkidabc(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2019
Nollywood Actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has continued to talk about her failed relationship with estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill.

Watch the video here : https://www.correctkid.com/i-never-wanted-to-keep-my-pregnancy-tonto-says-in-an-interviewvideo/
Re: ”I Never Wanted To Keep My Pregnancy” – Tonto Says In An Interview(video by popsy2(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2019
You sha want to start trending again. Regina will leave the stage soon for you to resume.
Re: ”I Never Wanted To Keep My Pregnancy” – Tonto Says In An Interview(video by Bruno3000(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2019
she misses him. I'm very sure there are times the little boi would ask "mommy where is daddy?"

Just look at how her house is incomplete without the man...

For the couples out there that are still in love- pls cherish that love for many that be that wish they have what u have.

Happy new month. May the month of May mare ur haters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Church Dismisses 4 More Gay Priests In Abia State / Crypto Entrepreneur Pays $4.57 Million For Lunch With Warren Buffett / Introducing Afatex Anderson Nigerian Afro-pop Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.