Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,710 members, 7,972,620 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:27 PM

"Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver (20037 Views)

Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by OkunrinOloro: 2:55pm On May 01, 2019
It is only from the mouth of a Nigerian Policeman that this sort of stupid statement can be expected
Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by Blakjewelry(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2019
post=78013821:

This one don kolo sha.
Guess he has forgotten STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION!
Reforming our Police force is the way to go!
Jonathan who made the statement steal is not corruption specifically made it clear than a thief should be called a thief instead beautifying it with the word corrupt.

he gave a clear picture of a thief in the market place and you are seen shouting corruption, corruption nobody will react but if you shout thief, thief they will chase after him. so the picture is quite clear been in opposition doesn't mean you should be brain dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 01, 2019
That God supports stealing does not mean it's right under the armbit of our constitution.
Officer you justified repatrition of our stolen common wealth under the guise of yahoo yahoo indirectly.
Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by mrsolomon02: 3:10pm On May 01, 2019
Congrats to all subscriber , It Available , Dm or whatsapp.

Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by farm01234: 3:26pm On May 01, 2019
laugh won kill me die for here oh, i feel sorry for this country mehn
Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by whytediamond(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2019
Blakjewelry:

Jonathan who made the statement steal is not corruption specifically made it clear than a thief should be called a thief instead beautifying it with the word corrupt.

he gave a clear picture of a thief in the market place and you are seen shouting corruption, corruption nobody will react but if you shout thief, thief they will chase after him. so the picture is quite clear been in opposition doesn't mean you should be brain dead

Wait o, bros, you mean our BBQMan is brain dead? Ahn Ahn... Why do you want people to start calling him zombie here? That's not fair at all. grin

1 Like

Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2019
Expression of Interest is needed for the supply of the following:

1. Palm oil; red_oil (budget amount,$225,000)

2. Cow Horns ((budget amount,$285,000)

3. Kerosene (budget amount,N2.500,000)

4. Cassava (budget amount,$255,000)

5. Cow Skin;fresh pomo, (budget amount,$100,000)

6. Charcoals (budget amount $500,000

7. Timber (budget amount $1.5m)

8. Gas; liquids cooking gas (budget $3m)

9.Skilled workers; Computer programmers ~to create/ develops software (budget amount $35,000)

Buyers are in Nigeria,Ghana,Dubai, Kenya, China, Egypt and Malta.

Call 08162504225 to view quantities and buyers info.
Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by abbeyty(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2019
I dont blame the police cuz some of these greedy pastors stealing from the church makes someone think otherwise
Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by mechanics(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2019
hmmmm, he should be careful to avoid the wrath of God.
Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 01, 2019
Police Quotes Bible To Pastor: Very Funny. by igbsam

On the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, a pastor met a team of policemen who, quite naturally, wanted ‘something’ from him. Since he was not prepared to play their games, they asked for his papers, and having combed through everything without any offence with which to nail the ‘stubborn’ pastor, they now asked him to open the bonnet of his car.

A careful scrutiny of the engine number against what was on paper revealed that letter U was written in such a way that it could be mistaken for letter V. That was all the officer-in-charge needed to shout ‘stolen vehicle! Sensing trouble, even when he knew he had committed no offence, the clergyman called the OC to say he was a priest, to which the officer replied: “Please, leave that pastor thing…in any case, if you are indeed a pastor, then you must have a Bible in your car, bring it.”

The Pastor did as was commanded after which the officer now ordered: “Please read Matthew 5:25, 26 to me.”

The incredulous Pastor opened to the recommended passage and read: “Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him on the way, or he may hand you over to a judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. I tell you the truth; you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.”

The man of God quietly made an ‘offering’ of ‘just’ one N100 to his new found ‘preacher’. End of service! Go in peace and argue no more, said the OC

http://thepmnews.com/2008/07/30/cops-quote-bible-to-pastor

Wonders shall not cease to end in Naija the greatest of all nations. I hail thee.
(

1 Like

Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by cattylove7(f): 3:46pm On May 01, 2019
if i were the G any scandalous news about any police on social media such person should b sacked!
Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by Npfn: 4:06pm On May 01, 2019
Searchlight should be beamed on
Nigeria airport
Nigeria custom
Nigeria navy and oil bunkering
Nigeria police to many
Nigeria immigration service this ones are very rotten
Nigeria army human right abusers
Any culprit should receive death penalty
If buhari can redeem them Nigeria will be great again
Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by Blakjewelry(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2019
whytediamond:

Wait o, bros, you mean our BBQMan is brain dead? Ahn Ahn... Why do you want people to start calling him zombie here? That's not fair at all. grin
sometimes I just feel need to call out some people like him who deliberately try to form ignorant of certain things.
calling stealing of public fund made it seems like a lesser offense that was what Jonathan was trying to differentiate but they will act otherwise like they don't understand what meant or maybe they don't actually understand what he meant.

also supporting politicians should be in the interest of the nation and not for the love for him. I supported atiku not because I like him but because I believe he has the capacity and the know how to lead the country. you can say he is a thief that I can't agree to or deny even a white man said yesterday that there level of corruption accepted as long work and development is in progress

1 Like

Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by Greatzeus(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided

Even though many will call it blasphemy, his words are true. I would have supported him but our lord in heaven will take it as sin so i'll just hail the policeman because he says what he saw the priests of the temple doing of late.
Atleast, olokpa will drink cold beer in this heat then go home for a good time with mama osas and give her #200 in the morning then depart to expose 'God's criminality'. We can't say same for pst. Boeing and apst. Gulfstream.
Searching for common sense in the post.......,..,.............,,.........
No iota of sense found.
Alt + F4
Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by SOFTENGR: 4:45pm On May 01, 2019
When will Naija Police stop disgracing themselves?
This policeman should be arrested and charged for armed robbery - collecting money with the threat of Arms.
Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by OyinO: 6:11pm On May 01, 2019
True, the Bible God supports stealing.

1 Like

Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 01, 2019
Nigeria is a sad and despicable country. Bribery is so endemic in the country that the policeman was not even coy about asking for a bribe. What every citizen should be concerned about is: what would have happened to the driver if he did not have the amount of money [4000 naira] that the policeman demanded? We know that the policeman and his colleagues were armed, and if the driver could not afford the amount that was demanded of him, he could have been shot. This is what every Nigerian who watched the video should be concerned about and not just see that as another bad act by those who swore to serve and protect the citizens. The situation could have led to something far worse but thank goodness, the driver had the amount that the "robber" demanded. The country is in serious trouble

1 Like

Re: "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver by Khaleell001(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2019
opparadise:
EFCC should leave the students misdeemed as Yahoo boys alone. Here are the Yahoo cops!

Yahoo boys and yahoo cops should be arrested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons / Police Nab Students, Who Impersonated Customs Officers To Commit Fraud (pic) / Ghanaian Lady, With Nigerian Accomplice, Jailed For 18 Years In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.