Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation (24687 Views)

Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued / Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by wildikeman(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2019
Ehya
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by wildikeman(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2019
Next time try that with a bomb.. Thats what u guys are known for.. Or maybe she forgot.
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by dochenaj: 4:56pm On May 01, 2019
justdogitto:
Children of these days are not serious a bit..During my time ehn my mama go even beat and accuse me in advance for the sin wey I never even imagine of comitting..The thought of suicide never came to my mind..The only motivation was " mama shebi one day I go dey on my own then i will be free"
There was a even a day i stole the head of fish and quickly hid it when i saw her coming..i was not able to retrieve the stolen goods before i went on children camping at the church..My mama later discovered where i hid the fish..she came over to the church,her and the camp teacher brought me out and used me as a sermon for" stealing is bad" througout the camping my new name became Ole ori eja(Fish head thief)
You still like head of fish? Lol
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by dochenaj: 4:57pm On May 01, 2019
Rosarie:
Men i have been wrongly accused of stealing chalk in primary 6.
It was my second day at the school.
It was like the world was on me.i felt like dying.
After close of school i cried home that i forgot to enter transport.
The tears did no just stop
It is not funny.
May God heal her.
Sucide is never the answer
Did they find who stole the chalk?

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by dochenaj: 5:01pm On May 01, 2019
naijasellers:
Expression of Interest is needed for the supply of the following:
1. Palm oil; red_oil (budget amount,$225,000)
2. Cow Horns ((budget amount,$285,000)
3. Kerosene (budget amount,N2.500,000)
4. Cassava (budget amount,$255,000)
5. Cow Skin;fresh pomo, (budget amount,$100,000)
6. Charcoals (budget amount $500,000
7. Timber (budget amount $1.5m)
8. Gas; liquids cooking gas (budget $3m)
9.Skilled workers; Computer programmers ~to create/ develops software (budget amount $35,000)
Buyers are in Nigeria,Ghana,Dubai, Kenya, China, Egypt and Malta.
Call 08162504225 to view quantities and buyers info.
New scam format. I see you.
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by Liamm(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
See wetin false accusation almost cause.. Thank God she survived
The stupid people responsible only confessed out of guilty conscience.
Na like so dem for let innocent girl kill herself over their own crime.
Chai..
May God help us all
where are you bruh
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by treasureossy(f): 5:08pm On May 01, 2019
Ehya.. Sorry for the embarrassment but suicide is not the answer you know.. Just be strong and work hard.. Eventually the pain you are feeling will fade away love.
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by crackhouse(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2019
Islam and suicide. That's why they can do suicide bombing.
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by alphaNomega: 5:46pm On May 01, 2019
Really touching story, poor girl cry
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by Echo50(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2019
justdogitto:
Children of these days are not serious a bit..During my time ehn my mama go even beat and accuse me in advance for the sin wey I never even imagine of comitting..The thought of suicide never came to my mind..The only motivation was " mama shebi one day I go dey on my own then i will be free"
There was a even a day i stole the head of fish and quickly hid it when i saw her coming..i was not able to retrieve the stolen goods before i went on children camping at the church..My mama later discovered where i hid the fish..she came over to the church,her and the camp teacher brought me out and used me as a sermon for" stealing is bad" througout the camping my new name became Ole ori eja(Fish head thief)

can't compare it to this...... friends will be far from you, people singing behind you with your name even with your trusted friend that knows some of your secret......it truly hurts.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by lookgoodingguy: 6:17pm On May 01, 2019
Someone accused me of stealing in class when i was in SSS1. As a no nonsense girl that i was, i ended the whole matter by giving him a hot slap in the presence of other classmates, which left him rooted to the spot. Other class mates dispersed sharply.

Life is short abeg.
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by delishpot: 6:43pm On May 01, 2019
Imoh555:
Islamic activities

Haba!
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by Dayvid2(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2019
gal why na, u for mix am with sniper na im for sweet pass,

mtcheeew pple Dy fight for their own u na take u wan take Ur life, I hate nonsense
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by Rosarie(f): 7:05pm On May 01, 2019
dochenaj:

Did they find who stole the chalk?
yes.my teachers daughter.but my teacher never spoke out.her daughter did after two weeks

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by SimplePlan34: 7:15pm On May 01, 2019
I believe we have the final say in our lives, not any God I believe in suicide, but d reason for this suicide is poor. But suicide is a solution.
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by frozen70(f): 7:53pm On May 01, 2019
Every little thing, people will just attempt suicide as if their death will end the issue

What about the families they put through pain because of their death ❓
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 01, 2019
Liamm:
where are you bruh
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by Olorunnim: 9:14pm On May 01, 2019
Most people don't know what Nigerian youths are facing,And to be falsely accused again,is like topping,what medical practitioners see everyday ehhn
Re: SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation by dochenaj: 11:42pm On May 01, 2019
Rosarie:
yes.my teachers daughter.but my teacher never spoke out.her daughter did after two weeks
A teacher's daughter stealing chalk. That's kleptomania at it's finest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Takes Control As Hausa-Fulani Cause Misunderstanding In Agege, Lagos (Pics) / Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) / Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.