Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,976 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man (70855 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Lexusgs430: 6:28pm On May 01, 2019
Octopusssy:

It is this kind of mindset that made Churchill fall into Tonto's trap. With God in the equation, you can never go wrong.

Oyakhilome and his ex-wife started out well but ended badly. Or don't you know human beings can use their hands to spoil their blessings?

So we don't blame God for their woes......
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by yawehoverall: 6:30pm On May 01, 2019
Your son after reading this in the next fifteen years will hate you! So much foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2019
Na mad woman dey sweet pass for bed...maybe that's why Churchill no dey last for Tonto's toto

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Lumig: 6:35pm On May 01, 2019
undecidedHope she has found her 5hours man after leaving Churchill. Oniranu oníṣekúṣe obìnrin undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by datigbogirl: 6:35pm On May 01, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Nigerians React As Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex Husband's Sexual Problems, Premature Ejaculation, Only Lasts For 40 Seconds In A Woman, How She Caught Him Humping A Lady Outside Hotel After Wedding!!

Watch the moment actress Tonto Dikeh exposed her ex husband, Olakunle Churchill's sexual problems.

The actress revealed this in an interview with Daddy Freeze.

Tonto Dikeh said she caught her then husband, Churchill in sexual position with a lady outside the hotel they were lodged in.

She said she never suspected her husband to be cheating because he had a Sexual problem of Premature ejaculation, one minute man, in fact, Tonto Dikeh revealed that Churchill couldn't last more than 40 seconds inside a woman.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/olakunle-churchill-is-one-minute-man.html?m=1

Tonto Dikeh's son may hate her if he grows and watches this embarrassing video.

This is why I advice men to stay away from marriage. Just a one night fling with this trap woulda prevented all this crap....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by slimfit1(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am Nigerian and you had to go and insult all of us? Because of a few?
Never mind.

No vecx ma
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Nigerians React As Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex Husband's Sexual Problems, Premature Ejaculation, Only Lasts For 40 Seconds In A Woman, How She Caught Him Humping A Lady Outside Hotel After Wedding!!

Watch the moment actress Tonto Dikeh exposed her ex husband, Olakunle Churchill's sexual problems.

The actress revealed this in an interview with Daddy Freeze.

Tonto Dikeh said she caught her then husband, Churchill in sexual position with a lady outside the hotel they were lodged in.

She said she never suspected her husband to be cheating because he had a Sexual problem of Premature ejaculation, one minute man, in fact, Tonto Dikeh revealed that Churchill couldn't last more than 40 seconds inside a woman.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/olakunle-churchill-is-one-minute-man.html?m=1

Tonto Dikeh's son may hate her if he grows and watches this embarrassing video.
useless biatchhhh he has sexual problems?? So u were marrying him on that day from self pity? Or on humanitarian grounds? U are truly a scorned whoreeeee from hell...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by naijajobx: 6:48pm On May 01, 2019
But he hit it and u got pregnant. Talk is too cheap like money aint green. Enough of that trap talk trap queen
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Tareq1105: 6:56pm On May 01, 2019
SageMK:
What a psychotic MILF.

Her ex being a one-minute man doesn't change the fact that he drilled the living daylight out of her, deposited his akamu inside her and she gave birth to his son.

Anyway, I don't believe her lies.

Her vile rampaging online crusade, day & night, against him is solid proof. Church Hill will ignore her as usual.

Na now Tonto know say na One minute man? One minute, one minute, he know get money, he's a cheat, na me dey feed am, etc.

Leave the man alone now. No, I no go leave am.

I don't believe her story. Women are funny. It's obvious she's still in severe pain.

Something Tonto was enjoying before and she doesn't want another to enjoy has suddenly become one minute.

If he's a one minute man, why is it that you wanted to die then accusing him of cheating and dating his secretary or Personal Assistant then?

Why are you so pained over a one minute man Tonto?

Olakunle Omo Churchill just ignore her as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by hensben(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2019
femi4:
But fertile.....at least his sperm made you a mother
Who even if he is the biological father of the boy. Fear some women oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Ana234(f): 7:01pm On May 01, 2019
This lady just want to keep trending and i feel for her son's future because media never forget. By the way, what was she also doing in the hotel she caught her ex husband?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by rammyty: 7:04pm On May 01, 2019
Ooohhh... A lot of frustrating men on this thread oo... Chaii
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by NickD(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2019
post=78016815:
Watching this video earlier and this baby Freezer of a guy was just laughing his head off and joined her to make fun of The so called 'one minute man, Churchill'!

What a NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT!!
Tonto just hang Churchill boxers outside for the whole country to see.
How can a woman do this to the father of her only child?!

May God save men from this kinda women o, wey go just open mouth yakata begin pour saliva!
She is not a woman. She's just plain mad. Any person still throwing tantrums after a 2yr breakup needs urgent help. I won't be surprised to hear she has committed suicide with the rate she's going. Whoever her advisers are they are mad as well. If I was Churchill I'll not dignify her with a response.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Varys: 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto is really in Sivia pains!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Sensenan: 7:11pm On May 01, 2019
Can't this lady move on with her life for goodness sake.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by felixation123(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2019
Idiot !!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by maigemuu: 7:27pm On May 01, 2019
Looking good ain't just a comment...

You are addressed by what you wear.

Your slippers speaks a lot about your personality

The journey of a thousand miles begins with your feet well slidden into this cute slipper wear

Get yours today at a discounted price of N5000 now N3500:00

Wholesalers welcomed

Chat me up:

Sam 08096002981

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by AlhajaChinyere: 7:41pm On May 01, 2019
adekayo1234:
I don't normally comment on threads like this but I just can't hide my disgust any longer.
Thunder fire and the op that brought this rubbish to NL and the mod that brought this to fp.
I'll gladly go on ban cos this site is fast reducing my IQ. Nonsense

Pele o, misplaced anger. Na your Nairaland? Abi it was set up by the government you voted into power? If you don't like the content why view it?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Rhozabeth(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2019
The thing wey dey pain me be say one stupid guy from somewhere will still come and marry this crazy motherfucker with all these trash she is spewing abt somebody that is not even looking at her side!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by perdollar(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2019
I cane to watch the one minute video n I got ds lubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Shootlion: 7:57pm On May 01, 2019
No be only tonto dike na Toto Dick
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by BLING4BLING: 7:58pm On May 01, 2019
femi4:
But fertile.....at least his sperm made you a mother

Who knows?
I know for sure that in her next self funded interview, she will say that her Ex. Cannot Father a Child.
By then, she would have revealed her true identity.

The best thing to do to someone like this is to keep Quite untill she gets tired of talking.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:59pm On May 01, 2019
If Tonto has the mind to spit this out, then it's clear that she has no iota of love again for her husband, infact, she had moved on long ago. A one minute man was also a wife beater, and a cheater, a horrible 3in1 package, may God help both of them. If this man did not batter this woman and cheat in the marriage, these drama would not be happening.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by koolaid87: 8:08pm On May 01, 2019
One min man and he gave you a son

B1tch plss

You cant even consider your son, rubbishing his Father out there in public

Damn, this hole got no brain

I would have lasted 2 sec in your pussy, cos penetrating a borehole is a waste of time
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by nwaimoroseyaho: 8:10pm On May 01, 2019
U married him as a slay Queen not even as a naive little girl. We believe you are an old bird when it comes to men, remember the whole paparazzi, the locking of your love key and all but it baffles us to hear all these aligations just for one man.
One thing I have learnt from you and church hill is that you celebrities should not be believed and trusted.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Zinny25(f): 8:17pm On May 01, 2019
Wallahi this girl is very stupid.... Move on with your life, stop seeking unnecessary attention. While you were with him, you didn't complain ooo, he even made you a mother and you are here saying trash

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Bond27: 8:24pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto Dike lacks family up bringing and should go back to the basics.[

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by fx45(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2019
jrusky:
Churchill how did you ends up marrying a woman like this

Churchill were under a curse to get marry to a bitch like these by your village people??.

Churchill how did you get here? Did you and your family prayed before you people went for this bitch?

No. For sure I can not allow anyone close to me to even dare marry in Tonto village talkless her family.

Young lads out there can you see woman? Can you see how reckless they are? Guys pls leave beauty and fame go for real woman. Pls pray well. Tontoh is like Delilah of our time and any bitch in her class are her Delilah merchants out there to destroy all Samson.

Devil I spit......
But you people were celebrating another Igbo woman conquered by a Yoruba demon. I wonder why marrying an Igbo woman seems like a gold medal to an average Yorubaman. Just marry an Igbo woman and my problems are over... Why the wailing now?

I spit on Afonjas...

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by MrayNgozi(f): 8:45pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Thalinzrcng: 8:46pm On May 01, 2019
Freeze gets quite dense around (in)famous, single women. Why?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 01, 2019
Ana234:
This lady just want to keep trending and i feel for her son's future because media never forget. By the way, what was she also doing in the hotel she caught her ex husband?
This makes sense but something about what she said she was in the hotel and she caught him having sex and didn't last a minute so let's say it's true you caught him having sex with someone else and you don't know the precise Time he was there maybe 2hrs but you then say he was a one minute man and why were you there if not to cheat with someone else

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man by lighternote: 8:57pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto is a classic case of overt narcissistic personality disorder. The best Churchill should do is to completely ignore her.
May God protect us from such manipulative evil partners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother / Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.