Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,527 members, 7,926,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

How To Start Making Passive Income Online In One Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Making Passive Income Online In One Week (310 Views)

Making Passive Income Every Day At Zero Cost / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Making Passive Income Online In One Week by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 01, 2019
"How do you even make passive income online?" Someone asked me yesterday, after I showed him an alert of someone who just purchased my ebook.

"Abeg teach me how you do this thing naau" He begged.

Lol. Well, there are different ways to make passive income online. One of them is by creating and selling quality/helpful information product to those who need it.

All you need do is create a simple information product, the easiest is a short ebook, let's say 10 - 30 pages or less. Then you sell it on social media!

Assuming your ebook price is N3,000, if you sell up to 30, that's 90k. You are the one to decide how many copies you want to sell and how much you want to make, and how you will go about it.

But, I must be frank with you, it's not easy the way I just painted it. There are some secret strategies to it. I want to reveal them to you.

Set?

I took time to explain how you can write and publish your ebook in one week as well as how you can start selling it for profit and influence.

If you take my advice seriously, just one week from now, your ebook will have been ready and getting sales already.

I explained how everything works in my ebook titled "Ebook Blueprint" - a step by step guide on how to do it and start earning passive income. You need zero naira to start this business.

To get a copy of the ebook at N3, 000 only, contact me on zero seven zero three zero five five zero four four one.
Re: How To Start Making Passive Income Online In One Week by Chineduogbojo95: 8:17pm On May 01, 2019
Some of the best new car technology that brings the future to us in 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2IafFEiX0M

(1) (Reply)

Get 1gb MTN Data For Free / Jumia Orders With Amazing Discount / Risktocurrencies: Airdrops, Trades, Hyips And Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.