Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses (1383 Views)

Just For Fun: I Just Couldn't Deny Ya'll This Tweet Of The Year..... LMAO / Which African Country Is The Most Racist? / Boring Place. **** Ya'll! Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by rockzy(f): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2010
this dude finds plesure in insulting black women,
its a shame when black ignorat guys support him
while he sits down and laugh at ya'll

i bet he is one of those white guys that thinks, blacks are dump, and unfoutunately most of the black people in here have'nt noticed
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Tinksh(f): 4:57am On Sep 20, 2010
I think you will find he is not white. And which white guy are you referring to. I dont know any that think 'blacks', as you called, are dumb! You are generalising as you say MOBO does. How does that make you any better than MOBO??

Just ignore him and pass his posts if you dont like it.  I think its called 'opinion' Every one is allowed to to have one.

You dont need 'white racists', you guys do a great job of bagging each other out. Why couldnt you say 'racists' instead of putting white in front of it. You are doing exactly as MOBO.
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by rockzy(f): 5:01am On Sep 20, 2010
generalizing will be when i say ALL

what i typed was '' one of those''

i think thats different

rockzy:

i bet he is one of those white guys that thinks, blacks are dump, and unfoutunately most of the black people in here have'nt noticed
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Tinksh(f): 5:02am On Sep 20, 2010
Not in your topic heading, thats very clear. A racist doesnt have to be white, plenty of all colours.
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Idowuogbo(f): 5:03am On Sep 20, 2010
poster slap ur sef bck to reality nonsense
no hes actually asian , omo paki
tseew , yes we no , hes a mouthful but wat has dat got to do wiv him bim white , dem cellotape ur brain
abeg my dear no offence tinky gal sed it al, ignore his posts or laf @it , stop waisting energy hia campaigning  wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 20, 2010
rockzy:

this dude finds plesure in insulting black women,
its a shame when black ignorat guys support him
while he sits down and laugh at ya'll

Ok dude move this crappy sh1t to gossip or hate section. We (I) don't more of this on this section, embarassed
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by InkedNerd(f): 5:09am On Sep 20, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicodtimes new romane]
Idowuogbo:

poster slap your sef bck to reality nonsense
tseew , yes we no , hes a mouthful but wat has dat got to do wiv him bim white , dem cellotape your brain
abeg my dear no offence tinky gal sed it al, ignore his posts or laf @it , stop waisting energy hia campaigning  wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool

Lmaaaaaooooooo @ the brain part.
[/font]
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 20, 2010
Ink sup,
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Odunnu: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2010
Idowuogbo:

tseew , yes we no , hes a mouthful but wat has dat got to do wiv him bim white , dem cellotape your brain
U eh,ur mouth 2 sharp.
@Topic,he aint no white! As a matter of fact he has a kporakpo in ths forum.Someone as nasty as he is too and they actually went to the same university!
So,jst remove the cellotape frm ur brain and accpt him as a brother frm ur country. Whr r u frm sef?he might be frm ur village u'know.
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Odunnu: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2010
Idowuogbo:

U eh,ur mouth 2 sharp.
@Topic,he aint no white! As a matter of fact he has a kporakpo in ths forum.Someone as nasty as he is too and they actually went to the same university!
So,jst remove the cellotape frm ur brain and accpt him as a brother frm ur country. Whr r u frm sef?he might be frm ur village u'know.
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by tpiah: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2010
nah, he's black.

black negro males are the greatest criticizers of black females. Ditto nigerian males.

somehow they think this endears them to females of other tribes races but personally i think any foreign woman who agrees with such an attitude, is an extremely dangerous person, and therefore would make a perfect match for this type of man.
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Vic2k3(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2010
Even though i hate what Mobo444 is doing (bashing black ladies) i still admire him for some obvious reasons:
1) His sense of humor
2) His creativity (story telling)
3) His gentleness (he never fights back)

All we can do is pray and beg him to stay off hard drugs in order to pass this stage of . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Rocktation(f): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2010
What are you talking about? If you were active enough, you'd have known that he's from Edo state.
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicodtimes new romane]
Lmaaaaaooooooo @ the brain part.
[/font]
inky stop adding salt to d matter joor grin grin, now poster wud tink am mean

Odunnu:

U eh,your mouth 2 sharp.
So,jst remove the cellotape frm your brain and accpt him as a brother frm your country. Whr r u frm sef?he might be frm your village u'know.[b][/b]
but she jus posted d stupidiest ting ever undecided undecided, u sef dey style curse her now , u indirectly finished her smart as--s
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by 1102(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2010
mobo444 is a true nigerian son of the soil

I am so happy he is representing the same clan we came out from,the university,the state,the country,

we share in the same dreams despite i have 2 disagree wiv him @tymes esp when he attacks my sweet love omo-lorlah sexy!
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by MOBO444(f): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2010
Odunnu:

U eh,your mouth 2 sharp.
So,jst remove the cellotape frm your brain and accpt him as a brother frm your country. Whr r u frm sef?he might be frm your village u'know.

You ahve betrayed us Odunnu, shame on you, so what about me and 190.
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by 1102(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2010
^^
Mobo444 u should learn how 2 ignore some people wiv 2 left legged legs!
Re: Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses by Omolola1(f): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2010
Mobo is becoming popular with his annoying attitude cool

(1)

If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? / Una Don Ban Me Again Abi? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.