Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,954 members, 7,946,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married (22019 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married by Nobody: 4:58am On May 02, 2019
People can ask questions eh... Does she even look marriageable?
Re: Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married by micflo28(m): 5:16am On May 02, 2019
Savage slayqueen. Girls can conclude your funeral with mouth if you are not careful with them

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2019
wahala dey ooooh for this country.
Re: Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married by Peters1234: 8:58am On May 02, 2019
The response na die grin
Re: Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married by ogbonti: 11:00am On May 02, 2019
Maybe she stinks so badly down there, and no man, not even Ojakovo, the soakaway digger can tolerate the stench, so who go marry public toilet?
Re: Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married by PotatoSalad(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2019
Rajosh:
this is not criticism. this is prying.
I'd have responded playfully regardless.
Re: Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married by stieyven(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2019
IamD18:
Oboy! See face!

The reason she's not married is glaring and clear.
Remember that she was created in God's image and likeness. Don't label God's creation ugly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today / Omoni Oboli Shares Throwback Photo Of 20 Years Back / Lies Told By Our Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.