Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Help Me With Link To Download This Igbo Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me With Link To Download This Igbo Song. (613 Views)

This Igbo Song Dey Blow My Mind / Who Knows This Igbo Song? N500 *instant Recharge Card Reward* / 1,000+ Throwback Songs To Download From Qoret.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Link To Download This Igbo Song. by vincentus16: 10:14pm On May 01, 2019
Pls frnds I need link on where to download "ihe emebiwo" album by bro okwey. And "ga na ulo nso" music by ezeji Luke.
Who knows should help me pls. I need it.
Re: Help Me With Link To Download This Igbo Song. by pointblank247(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2019
No no Bros. You may not get those songs from the net. Go to upper idea and ask of where you can get those old igbo classics
Re: Help Me With Link To Download This Igbo Song. by vincentus16: 9:14pm On May 02, 2019
pointblank247:
No no Bros. You may not get those songs from the net. Go to upper idea and ask of where you can get those old igbo classics
pls what is upper idea?
Re: Help Me With Link To Download This Igbo Song. by pointblank247(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2019
vincentus16:
pls what is upper idea?
sorry my phone was on auto correct. I was trying to write upper iweka in onitsha. Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Olamide – Oil & Gas / [download] Davido - Blow My Mind Challenge Instrumental (win #500k) / Tekno Ft Jazzsmart - Better Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.