Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,123 members, 7,890,759 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna (2695 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by nairalaila: 7:58am On May 02, 2019
Tonto Dikeh who took her threat against IK Ogbonna a step further, threatened to sue him and also demand his butt x-ray. Tonto Dikeh who also warned IK Ogbonna to never mention her son's name in a troll post against her, also told him to think about how their fallout will affect his son.

Recall that IK Ogbonna had been accused of being gay by Bold Pink who he threatened to sue for defamation. Tonto Dikeh who cashed on it wrote; 

@ikogbonna Think about your son and how this fallout will affect him!!Cause i am a no hold back kinda sis my brother!!#E go bad #cause i don wan talk since you sue that girl but i just calm #Myown is i will sue you back and demand for your butt x-ray #Dont play with me ikAnd IK don't EVER mention my son again. #POST AND DELETE IN 1HOUR

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/02/i-will-sue-you-and-demand-your-butt-x-ray-tonto-dikeh-further-warns-ik-ogbonna/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by daddytime(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2019
Mad babe...I go sponsor your wedding with Blackface...

3 Likes

Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by naijaguy1234(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2019
Tonto is trending then smiling to the bank too. She is a smart ibo b1tch but not a wife material.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by nairalaila: 8:05am On May 02, 2019
Walahi Tonto Dikeh is a savage grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by iTearHerToto: 8:14am On May 02, 2019
She be trying so hard to trend everyday. Who does that With her very anyhow stench unleashing cursed punna.

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 8:15am On May 02, 2019
Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by NobleAngell(f): 8:22am On May 02, 2019
Ik Ogbonna should steer clear because this woman has a mental challenge. After the buttt xray, we'll request for an MRI for her.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by NOC1(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2019
HAHAHAHAHA, indirectly calling him a gay or what?

But this Girl is mad.
Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by FlirtyGist: 8:50am On May 02, 2019
tongue
Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 9:05am On May 02, 2019
Tonto is officially mad now cheesy
Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by alphaNomega: 9:14am On May 02, 2019
The people that calm down to write these articles are mad and have no one to tell them.
Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by ruggedtimi(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2019
lol!! All out dissing for celebs courtesy of tonto
Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by TANID(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2019
daddytime:
Mad babe...I go sponsor your wedding with Blackface...
I Think That Would Have Be A Great idea You Know grin
Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by TANID(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Tonto is trending then smiling to the bank too. She is a smart ibo b1tch but not a wife material.

I Agree With You She Is Not A Wife Material At All She Fit To Used Anything Just To trend

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by TANID(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2019
Who Do You Guys Even Think Is More Trending Now Between Regina Nwoko And Tonto Dikeh Like For Regina Share For Tonto
Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by sparog(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2019
He gave her a simple advise and as usual she's bitter
Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 11:20am On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin

Butt x-ray got me

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by GraGra247(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2019
naijaguy1234:

She's not smart. She's broke. She has finished all the money she stole from Churchill and she's trying to make more money by trending.
Re: I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna by styrese: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
sparog post=78038102[s:
[/s]He gave her a simple advise and as usual she's bitter[s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Scary Moment Princess Shyngle Run Away From Man Carrying A Big Snake (Pix) / Chidinma Shares Loved Up Picture With Flavour And Love Emoji As Do2dtun Reacts / Nadia Buari Versus Lumidee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.