Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

#i Support Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #i Support Tonto Dikeh (323 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 39th Birthday / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#i Support Tonto Dikeh by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:46am On May 02, 2019
All this while Tonto Dikeh ex husband have been winning with their shady news about Miss Tonto ..

Now its time for a serious come back on them..
You people think Tonto don't have fans abi ?
every tonto dikeh news in blogs you people will call her all manner of names..

Today we are back on our fit , to fight back ..
All Tonto dikeh fan are you with me... ?

we wont stop until Churchill repent and confess all the sins he committed against our first lady. The true love of our life.. ( Tonto Dikeh )

Mama we love you. And we want you to know that every single time you cried, we cried with you. and every single pain you felt we felt it too..

Thank you for staying strong..
Re: #i Support Tonto Dikeh by SmellingAnus(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2019
Lol... Personally I think both of them have serious issues... She is obviously pained but that does not mean she may be wrong about her accusations...

An angry mad woman will always want to bring you down by exposing your secrets or personal life to the public...

I agree she may be mad but we shouldn't throw away the message and the messenger after all Tonto is not his first wife... The first wife must have experienced her own share of some of the accusations by Tonto but she decided to keep quiet even after the divorce..

1 Like

Re: #i Support Tonto Dikeh by SEGLIZ: 10:53am On May 02, 2019
you are leading to grave.
the idiot is depressed and don't know how to go about doing it hence venting her energy on her husband.
keep supporting her into a more aggravated depression order than rehab.
Re: #i Support Tonto Dikeh by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:22pm On May 02, 2019
The ex is a bastardddddd! Little wonder his ist marriage failed. Am not a fan of Tonto, but we all have eyes and could see the wounds he gave her, how can the bastardddd raise his hands on Tonto, he also cheated on her with his secretary, he thought all women take poo, well, he jammed his equal. Good thing she changed the child's name, let's watch him move round and round, marrying and divorcing, that's what bastarddddds do.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Pheelz, Rexxie & Other Producers In Trouble As Simi Turns Producer / EFCC Returns Zlatan Ibile’s Car And Phone, Management Confirms / Video-daddy Showkey Said Naira Marley Should Be Sent To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.