Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

Kemi Adetiba Shares Pictures Of What Costa Rican Mosquitoes Did To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Shares Pictures Of What Costa Rican Mosquitoes Did To Her (841 Views)

Campari's Party: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Shares Pictures From Event / #10YearsChallenge: Dele Omo Woli Agba Shares Pictures, Ali Baba Reacts / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba Shares Pictures Of What Costa Rican Mosquitoes Did To Her by damiloladuke: 12:59pm On May 02, 2019
Movie director, Kemi Adetiba has shared pictures of what Costa Rican mosquitoes did to her when she recently visited the country.

In the pictures, bumps caused by mosquito bites could be seen on her arms which shows she was severely bitten.

Kemi Adetiba wrote:

When you see me in Lagos with craw-craw spots all over my body, just bear this one thing in mind… It was worth it. Thank you Costa Rica for welcoming me with open arms. Thank you @elcastillocr for the incredible sights and super warm hospitality. You guys are Amazing and are now family I MUST visit again. It was worth it!! #SpoilsOfWar

https://lailasnews.com/kemi-adetiba-costa-rican-mosquitoes/

lalasticlala

Re: Kemi Adetiba Shares Pictures Of What Costa Rican Mosquitoes Did To Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
A simple 5$ mosquito repellent would have solved the issue...
Re: Kemi Adetiba Shares Pictures Of What Costa Rican Mosquitoes Did To Her by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 02, 2019
If oyinbo mosquitoes do this wan imagine naija mosquitoes for ya body.

Your body go turn sandalili sandalili
Re: Kemi Adetiba Shares Pictures Of What Costa Rican Mosquitoes Did To Her by LuciferUpright: 1:35pm On May 02, 2019
Trying to divert attention from the fact that a black man doesn't really have any business in Costa Rica asides drug smuggling.

Soon, she'll accuse innocent airport workers of hiding drugs in her bag.

*spits angry

Re: Kemi Adetiba Shares Pictures Of What Costa Rican Mosquitoes Did To Her by dollytino4real(f): 3:48pm On May 02, 2019
Nigeria mosquitoes will do worse maybe they follow u there

(1) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna's Ex Wife., Sonia Publicly Express Support For Tonto Dikeh / Toke Makinwa Looks 'extra Classy' In Ankara Outfit (photo) / Dbanj ‘s Gold Chain Stolen On Flight To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.