Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI (31607 Views)

Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Investment With Highest Roi In Nigeria / Low Cost Investment Great Returns, Invest In Student Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2020
Though the engineer worked both Friday and Saturday.
So on Sunday I called for the carpenter to roof the house,and the price he gave was alarming.he said 70k but after much negotiations for two days he agreed on 40k which on my side is still expensive.but I have to comply because his work very good, also since both the ceiling is involved.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:19am On Mar 26, 2020
On Monday 23rd of March I bought wood worth 50k.and the roofing work kick start on Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2020
On Wednesday is the day two of the roofing, that was when they started fixing the roof and then I realized am a owner of a very big building and my joy have never cease since that moment till now,am just so happy.
I will drop pictures once the roofing is complete, thanks everyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by larrypourl(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Capeverde:
Was so stressed after work ,the building was raised up to dpc level, 3coaches was use for the dpc,it's a very dry land,total numbers of blocks use for the setting was 206, the foundation entails more blocks than the rest stages.

Well done bro. If I may ask, how many bedroom apartment is your brother's house and what's the total cost implication to its present stage. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2020
larrypourl:

Well done bro. If I may ask, how many bedroom apartment is your brother's house and what's the total cost implication to its present stage. Thanks.
A two bedroom flat and a one bedroom flat apartment, the building is fully completed and occupied,I can't give you the total cost of the building but I supervised the work till it roofing stage and can only answer questions base on that.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Completed my roofing on 26 March 2020,so far so good have been able to manage and invest 1.5m 20k for the last two years to get here,land inclusive
In that building I have one bedroom flat,a room and a palor and two single rooms apartment.
Right now I have sand and cement on ground for the plastering .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by larrypourl(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Well done bro. I'm considering a 3-4 bedroom apartment and would start soon. Hopefully I'll be able to take part and supervise mine like you did. Owning a property is a gradual process and with consistency, it is achievable.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by quitereal6: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
nice.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by quitereal6: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Capeverde:
Completed my roofing on 26 March 2020,so far so good have been able to manage and invest 1.5m 20k for the last two years to get here,land inclusive
In that building I have one bedroom flat,a room and a palor and two single rooms apartment.
Right now I have sand and cement on ground for the plastering .
You have really done well bro.
Congratulations! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Work still in progress was charged #42000 for the aluminum windows and net inclusive.already did two for 20k.
For the full building I have six standard windows and a kitchen and bathroom window making a total of 8windows for #62000.
Also we resume plastering today 16th April 2020 amidst covid19 and the frames of the aluminum will be fixed today.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Approximately 12bags of cement used for the plastering work ,I bought mud or plastering sand from neighbor 5k.
So far I have paid the engineer 12k to plaster and also dress both windows and doors frames and the work has pass half stage.picture is along the test.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
I spent #17600 for 8 door frames
I started here and right here at this present time.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
God bless you OP. You are very much enlightened. All the best and success.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by kingofthemall: 2:05pm On May 09, 2020
Capeverde:
I spent #17600 for 8 door frames
I started here and right here at this present time.
Could you please tell me the total amount of money you have spent on your house and your brother's house.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Mumben(f): 9:15pm On May 09, 2020
Capeverde:
Work still in progress was charged #42000 for the aluminum windows and net inclusive.already did two for 20k.
For the full building I have six standard windows and a kitchen and bathroom window making a total of 8windows for #62000.
Also we resume plastering today 16th April 2020 amidst covid19 and the frames of the aluminum will be fixed today.

You are very smart, I am impressed. Can u guess how much it will cost to roof a twin two bedroom flat? Secondly, a house that has been on lintel level for 12 years, is the blocks still reliable? Pls reply
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
Mumben:

You are very smart, I am impressed. Can u guess how much it will cost to roof a twin two bedroom flat? Secondly, a house that has been on lintel level for 12 years, is the blocks still reliable? Pls reply
Firstly I can manage 350k for roofing, although not a flamboyant roofing but a neat and presentable one.
Secondly on my side I think the blocks are not reliable my reason is that it has been exposed to our harsh weather for too long (rain and sun). And if properly manage by an experience engineer things might go wrong eventually later( like crack walls or tears at the wall.
Also the blocks use for completing the work and the weight of the roof can collapse the building in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Mumben(f): 10:05pm On May 09, 2020
Capeverde:

Firstly I can manage 350k for roofing, although not a flamboyant roofing but a neat and presentable one.
Secondly on my side I think the blocks are not reliable my reason is that it has been exposed to our harsh weather for too long (rain and sun). And if properly manage by an experience engineer things might go wrong eventually later( like crack walls or tears at the wall.
Also the blocks use for completing the work and the weight of the roof can collapse the building in the near future.
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 1:51pm On May 17, 2020
All three rooms has been rented out we started digging disposal pit and planning to set it this week.
Money gotten from the tenant is use to support this project.
We bought 10bags of cement and a trip of sand .
We paid 11k to dig a 10feat suck away pit

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 2:15pm On May 17, 2020
The disposal pit

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Kingz100: 1:51pm On May 22, 2020
Capeverde:
All three rooms has been rented out we started digging disposal pit and planning to set it this week.
Money gotten from the tenant is use to support this project.
We bought 10bags of cement and a trip of sand .
We paid 11k to dig a 10feat suck away pit

We are following... Thanks for Updating....

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Happy new year 2021, hope everyone is keeping there dream alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Gobengroup(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Capeverde:
Happy new year 2021, hope everyone is keeping there dream alive.
Happy new year sir...
Pls update us...

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
To everyone who has followed me last year in my journey,to tell you the truth am so happy that I was able achieve being a landlord last year also with the high rise in the cost of cement I know it won't be easy the present time,
I want to try to keep this thread alive because am already saving up for my next building project.
But presently am in nylon cutting production just to make more cash,I will love you guys to watch and comment it's my first video on YouTube gurus in the house correction is allowed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-GJ7cDVy8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2021
You are such an inspiration. Congrats and more wins

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by veneza(f): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
You are such an inspiration. Congrats and more wins
Yes indeed
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by raindrop99: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Capeverde:
To everyone who has followed me last year in my journey,to tell you the truth am so happy that I was able achieve being a landlord last year also with the high rise in the cost of cement I know it won't be easy the present time,
I want to try to keep this thread alive because am already saving up for my next building project.
But presently am in nylon cutting production just to make more cash,I will love you guys to watch and comment it's my first video on YouTube gurus in the house correction is allowed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-GJ7cDVy8
Well done op, I really enjoyed reading through ur thread I came across 2day. I need to ask u pls..Can one build without employing a building Engineer, as in supervising the project alone?
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2021
raindrop99:

Well done op, I really enjoyed reading through ur thread I came across 2day. I need to ask u pls..Can one build without employing a building Engineer, as in supervising the project alone?

I don't understand what you mean by building engineer, because the actual person building a house is a building engineer and they are of different levels.
So is your choice to either get a experience one to supervise the one you are using or get an experienced engineer then you let him do his work while you supervise your material against wastage and smugglers.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Guys am debating on whether to start a miniflat project to be fully completed by the end of the year or I should just leave it till 2022 because I made a decision to take a full year break but I was feeling idle because since 2018 I officially started my building journey I have make sure I added a completed building each year.
Moreover guys this is the period when some building materials drops in price, what do you guys think because everyone is welcome to share there opinion we are all learning.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by dapotemi: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Capeverde:
Guys am debating on whether to start a miniflat project to be fully completed by the end of the year or I should just leave it till 2022 because I made a decision to take a full year break but I was feeling idle because since 2018 I officially started my building journey I have make sure I added a completed building each year.
Moreover guys this is the period when some building materials drops in price, what do you guys think because everyone is welcome to share there opinion we are all learning.

Start now....Time wait for no one....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread / Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.