Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,050 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Cardi B Goes Nude To Prove She Didn’t Have A Wardrobe Malfunction At The BMAS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Goes Nude To Prove She Didn’t Have A Wardrobe Malfunction At The BMAS (2906 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe / Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Goes Nude To Prove She Didn’t Have A Wardrobe Malfunction At The BMAS by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2019
Cardi B goes nude to prove she didn’t have a wardrobe malfunction at the BMAS

Cardi who took home six awards ,addressed a photo making the rounds which shows her private part on display while kissing her husband on the red carpet .

In the video,she said

‘Y’all motherf***ers going around showing this f***ing picture now y’all photoshopping it even more.’

She went on to deny that she revealed too much in the snap making its way around social media, and patted between her legs in an attempt to prove it.

Cardi continued by giving fans an anatomy

This right here is where I birthed my daughter from. This right here the part when I go like this, that’s just my a**. You know when you got the fat a**.’

Then she joked about her days as a stripper as she said:

‘Y’all wanna look at my p**** so bad, you should have seen me when I was a motherf***ing stripper and I was promoting myself like “come see me!” Now too bad!’

See full naked photos below
https://afrobeatsglobal.com/cardi-b-goes-nude-to-prove-she-didnt-have-a-wardrobe-malfunction-at-the-bmas/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: Cardi B Goes Nude To Prove She Didn’t Have A Wardrobe Malfunction At The BMAS by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 02, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Cross & Angel Caught Doing It In The Room Alone / Ukrainian Star Gunned Down After Giving Out His Bulletproof Vest To A Child ... / Kim Kardashian Loses Weight To Wear Marilyn Monroe’s Dress Wor $4.8m To Met Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.