Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,194 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted (878 Views)

Rashid Khalifa's Trick Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by auwal87(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2010
I wake up today with a news from friends that I should check on a video on YouTube about an Imam that seeks help from local fire service department to help them lift a minaret for their Masjid in Indonesia. The fire service department arrogantly rejected and told them to ask Allah (S.W.T) to lift the minaret for them. The Imam on that night dreamt of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and said to the Imam, let him cover the minaret with a white cloth and chant "La ilaha illa Allah" they will see what will happen. The Imam did exactly as inspired in his dream, he gathered some crowd, started chanting "La ilaha illa Allah" the minaret was lifted unto the top, at its righful position.

With the little I know about I.T. and video production, it doesn't appear to be video editing, But left to the video pros to validate it. But it somehow looks real, but like magic.

The Video is here

Let's discuss the validity only please, and arrive at a conclusion based on the number of responses (Pls respond only if you watched the video)!
Re: Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by muhsin(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,

Malam Auwal, long time no hear. Hope everything is fine. May Allah guide us to the right path, amin.

Regarding the video footage: I watched it for times more than count, thinking I would feel convinced that it was real but that I fail to do. Reasons being what I later came to know, i.e. the controversy around it. First, some people assuredly told me that they watched it more than a year ago. Second, it's said the incident happened in Nepal, while others say it occurred in Indonesia---Indonesian language is heard at the end of the clip. Third, the reasons given for the Imam's exasperation vary. Some say the fire service refused to give the Muslims blah blah blah, some say he (Imam) sought the help from the region's leader; some from the president, etc, etc, etc.

Auwal, needless to mention, I'm a Muslim. I don't think Islam, in spite of all the obvious, needs anything like that doctored 'miracle' to stand a true religion. Allah, the Exalted, in his boundless and limitless power and izza could do much more than that simply work of lifting a minaret. We know HE used the same air in annihilating Samuud and Aadawa, among other miracles that incontrovertibly and unarguably show his infinite power. That can be a handiwork of some magicians, salafis/Sufis, etc.

And Allah knows best.
Re: Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by azharuddin: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
muhsin:

Auwal, needless to mention, I'm a Muslim. I don't think Islam, in spite of all the obvious, needs anything like that doctored 'miracle' to stand a true religion. Allah, the Exalted, in his boundless and limitless power and izza could do much more than that simply work of lifting a minaret. We know HE used the same air in annihilating Samuud and Aadawa, among other miracles that incontrovertibly and unarguably show his infinite power. That can be a handiwork of some magicians, salafis/Sufis, etc.

And Allah knows best.

Exactly the words i was searching for. It doesnt matter if it is fabricated or not. Allah can do this and much much much more than this.
Also Nowadays I always feel the end is nearing, some kind of chaos is about to happen.
May Allah save us from Dajjal and the difficulties of the coming times.
Ameen.
Re: Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by muhsin(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2010
azharuddin:

Exactly the words i was searching for. It doesnt matter if it is fabricated or not. Allah can do this and much much much more than this.
Also Nowadays I always feel the end is nearing, some kind of chaos is about to happen.
May Allah save us from Dajjal and the difficulties of the coming times.
Ameen.

Exactly! You get my point.

Ameen to the prayer.
Re: Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by deols(f): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2010
Allahu a'lam
Re: Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by muhsin(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2010
deols:

Allahu a'lam

Well thought and said. Yet every human has a feeling, thinking, view, etc towards everything. That was just mine.
Re: Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by zayhal(f): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2010
muhsin:

Well thought and said. Yet every human has a feeling, thinking, view, etc towards everything. That was just mine.

And those were just hers smiley
Re: Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by muhsin(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2010
zayhal:

And those were just hers smiley

I felt like that incriminates mine, which preceded hers. smiley
Re: Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by zayhal(f): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2010
ok Muhsin, la mishkila.
Re: Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by auwal87(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2010
@muhsin,

Yes, I agree with what you have said too, Allah azza wa jal can do anything, what we know and what we do not know. I have a feeling too that we are in the end of times, and some events are just part of the signs of end of times, evil shall prevail and become popular among people, and things like this will be made easier, Dajjal and his army can do things greater than this. I just pray we are not part of that time, insha Allah.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala continue to guide us and protect us from all form of evil, Ameen.

Jazakallahu Khairan!
Re: Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted by muhsin(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Auwal,

Glad reading those words from you.

(1) (Reply)

German Professor Embraces Islam In The Holy City Of Karbala / Null / A Thread For Sammytope's Questions On Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.