Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (63617 Views)

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by kaen1317: 9:14pm On May 03, 2019
Someone that wishes you dead is condoling on the death of your mother. I hope u are not fooled. I will tell him to keep his condolence himself as he will need it wen he is booted out of office
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by desiredhome: 9:15pm On May 03, 2019
simonlee:
I doubt this!
This same Bello dat was ready to do anything to see Dino Melaye behind bars? See as him 2nd term ambition humble am!
Believe these polithiefcians at your own peril, you may think they are quarrelling, but they are only deceiving you, while they loot what belong to you.
I learnt Amechi factions of APC and Wike's are now negotiating for peace grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Banter1(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz... D irony.. Ayam very sure it's becos of his general rejection he has now humbled himself.. So suddenly he's now in gud terms with d Melaye family afta trying severally for years to jail or kill their son
i don't think so.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Beulah77: 9:18pm On May 03, 2019
adusky1:
My Able GYB is will shock you guys later,insult my Papa na your palava

Because your papa born you wrongly that's why you dey offer your papa to be insulted by the public
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by eDoctorr(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2019
adusky1:
My Able GYB is will shock you guys later,insult my Papa na your palava

Shock ko, shocker nii
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Ikpongiton: 9:22pm On May 03, 2019
for showing this high level of maturity,you will have my vote
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 03, 2019
What's this talk about humility?

It's just a simple protocol that has to be observed regardless of the feud between the two.

That's how it works. Even if Dino snatched his wife from him, he'll still do this .

His media team knows what's up.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by phonemakemoney: 9:28pm On May 03, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz... D irony.. Ayam very sure it's becos of his general rejection he has now humbled himself.. So suddenly he's now in gud terms with d Melaye family afta trying severally for years to jail or kill their son
This is common sense if you mock or insult someone that just lost his mother even if majority of people hate that person before they will transfer that hate to you for mocking or insulting the person in his moment of grief.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Ikpongiton: 9:32pm On May 03, 2019
crossfm:
If he like he should send another mother to Dino,he should be prepared to hand over to another governor.I don't care if it's PDP or APC even APGA is ok.
the governor just proved that,he is a governor to every kogites,and also showed his human angle
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by MNDY(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2019
This Yahaya Bello stupidity ehn...stinks to the high heavens. What's up with all the sudden soft character? He was talking tough before. He has brought horror upon Kogi State with his reign and has suffered the people to the point of death when he could have performed well and won the hearts of the people (especially as a young man). Am I to believe that he didn't know all that or he was just being plain stu.pid.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by newfound2012: 9:39pm On May 03, 2019
u3fine:
Why him use red biro sign?
because he's an Executive.
Read more on the meaning of the colour of biro used by political powers
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2019
i pray both bury the hatches and embarss peace by working together for the Good and development of Kogi state....the Confluence state!
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by jjohndoe83: 10:45pm On May 03, 2019
crossfm post=78072784[b:
]If he like he should send another mother to Dino[/b],he should be prepared to hand over to another governor.I don't care if it's PDP or APC even APGA is ok.
This cracked me up
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by jjohndoe83: 10:46pm On May 03, 2019
crossfm post=78072784[b:
If he like he should send another mother to Dino[/b],he should be prepared to hand over to another governor.I don't care if it's PDP or APC even APGA is ok.
This cracked me up
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by godlyguy(m): 11:02pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Jerryembassy91(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2019
Salvage
crossfm:
If he like he should send another mother to Dino,he should be prepared to hand over to another governor.I don't care if it's PDP or APC even APGA is ok.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Cleffunual: 11:26pm On May 03, 2019
Lol yeye bello they use style beg ooooooooooooo grin
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Jabmondo(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2019
even if Yahaya Bello buy benz(car?)for everybody now,i swear Kogi state citizens will stil not vote for him...yeye wil not win again and better still he was not the 1 dat d citizen elected,it a lucky...
Sha on u Bello....
Dino Meleye wil not support u again,i trust Dino....
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by crossfm: 12:05am On May 04, 2019
Kingjames:
I disagree! let it be Zenith labour party instead of APGA
my brother,any political party will do.it's only during or close to elections that Nigerian politicians learn humility.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by crossfm: 12:09am On May 04, 2019
jjohndoe83:

This cracked me up
my dear,it's not funny at all.the state of the nation is really pitiable,their is suffering in the state yet all our leaders know is how to siphon funds meant for the development of the nation with inpunity.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by EmmaxKeys: 2:26am On May 04, 2019
lol...you sabi o

meanwhile,

Hello, friends. Here we are again with another phone. This time, the phone we have is a very popular one. People love to order this guy so much. His name is Gionee S11.

Mehn, this guy has mind-blowing phone features like fingerprint, 4G lite, 4GB RAM, Bright camera and video camera, affordable price, awesome front and back camera, smooth feel, lengthy, good sound system and so much more. There are so many features to name.

But you know what? Check and learn more about him in the link below. You can also place an order. He is affordable

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/gionee-s11-lite-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-57_4.html
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Chinashopping84: 5:24am On May 04, 2019
Nice gesture.Good one.We buy band ship goods from China to Nigeria cheaply.check sig for more details..
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by blowjohn(m): 5:32am On May 04, 2019
okonja:
This is the spirit of sportsmanship

U mean the spirit of boxing he is known for?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by yusufhaji(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2019
Guyman02:
The guy don humble when it became clear he may not get APC return ticket, he was so confused during his meeting with Tinubu that he promised that the 25 elected APC Kogi state House of Assembly members will vote for Hon Gbajabiamila. How will state assembly vote for national assembly cheesy cheesy
hahaha. Guyman u funny ooh
Re: Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother by Pitto: 7:16am On May 04, 2019
I don't see anything bad in what Yaya did. He only shown condolence on Dino's loss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road / Atiku Reacts To Fresh Posters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.