Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking? (518 Views)

Nigeria Vs Others: Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? / Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide / Are you thinking what I'm thinking?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking? by Texman21: 5:08pm On May 03, 2019
You can call me a conspiracy theory lover but are you thinking what i am thinking ,buhari is in uk for a private visit to do what?it can be about the ministers appointment but that isnt enough for the president to travel out of the country,maybe health issues but as we have seen earlier the president is in a perfect health condition,then who again is in uk to be precise we all know its nnamdi kanu the leader of the biafran movement ,close to the last election he was accused of conspiring with nigerian government and think again how did the biafran leader escaped nigeria he cant pass the security operatives especially the SSS considered to be one of the most elite secret service in africa.The question here is what if the president is there to meet him,what if the biafran movement is a way of diverting the attention of world from what nigeria is doing in secret?
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking? by CrazyPros: 5:24pm On May 03, 2019
You are a good conspiracy theorist grin cheesy cool
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking? by Bluezy13(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2019
What if you didn't write this post ??
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking? by Texman21: 5:55pm On May 03, 2019
Bluezy13:
What if you didn't write this post ??
it will not be in existance
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking? by Bluezy13(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2019
Texman21:
it will not be in existance

existence*

Okay o
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking? by Texman21: 6:10pm On May 03, 2019
Bluezy13:

existence*

Okay o
Okay oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking? by duvetmaster: 6:17pm On May 03, 2019
why can't buhari just catch Nnamdi kanu there (at London) at once instead of coming home to disturb us

(1) (Reply)

Abia Govt Defends Salary Crisis Rocking Parastatals, Pensioners / How David Mark Leaves The Senate / 2023: Amaechi Explains Why Igbo Will Not Produce President, Advises Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.