Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today (59329 Views)

iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad / Jidenna Shares Childhood Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 03, 2019
I like her honesty.
Hbd to her.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by NIJJAking(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2019
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Lovelyn451(f): 8:26pm On May 03, 2019
Lol...the baby is really on birthday mood
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by bluefilm: 8:29pm On May 03, 2019
Dottore:
I tell you most solemnly, you don't know the angst and secret pain an unmarried lady in her 30s passes through let alone the ones being experienced by the ones in their mid 30s and above..

The pain is more when they come across their married mates, the pain is even worsened when they encounter their younger folks who are married with kids

Do u know that even the ones that married in their mid 30s are well aware of how their skin and body less attractive when compared to ladies in their 20s bkt to tal of the fact that they are still apprehensive over their ability to conceive.
Forget about the social media smiles and so called feminist propagandists. These ladies are going through emotional hell.

Only gynecologists, priests, spiritualist, pastors and prophets can relate to this.
Argue with your keyboard

So what about the men?

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by godlyguy(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by GreatResearcher: 8:32pm On May 03, 2019
Chumani:
Forever looking young
Why won't she looks young with Nigeria's money Atiku pumped into her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by ibkayee(f): 8:32pm On May 03, 2019
My forever crush
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by bluefilm: 8:33pm On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
She was planning to celebrate the 40th birthday in Aso Villa as First lady

First side chic. wink

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Phonix1234: 8:34pm On May 03, 2019
See how fresh she still looks, if na some celebrities now, dem for don yellow pass Bobrisky..... Watin dem dey Rub, i no no........

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Dottore: 8:35pm On May 03, 2019
bluefilm:

So what about the men?
The men have nothing to bother whether rich or poor whether old or young a man can decide to marry any lady from any age range he wishes. Ojukwu was 35years older than Bianca.
Ned Nwoko is 59 Regina Daniels is 22. Look at Alaafin of Oyo and his young queens. Look at Razaq Okoya (Eleganza) look at Obasanjo et al. to mention bu a few.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by meobizy(f): 8:37pm On May 03, 2019
A lot of children are present in this forum if they think 40 is that old.
It is an advanced age in this shit hole but not so old.
Anyone in their mid 30s look no different from guys in their 40s.

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by penplus: 8:37pm On May 03, 2019
Dottore:
I tell you most solemnly, you don't know the angst and secret pain an unmarried lady in her 30s passes through let alone the ones being experienced by the ones in their mid 30s and above..

The pain is more when they come across their married mates, the pain is even worsened when they encounter their younger folks who are married with kids

Do u know that even the ones that married in their mid 30s are well aware of how their skin and body are less attractive when compared to ladies in their 20s not to talk of the fact that they are still apprehensive over their ability to conceive.
Compare the laps and arms of any lady in her 30s with the ones in their 20s and you'd understand what I'm talking about.

Forget about the social media smiles and so called feminist propagandists. These ladies are going through emotional hell.

Only gynecologists, priests, spiritualist, pastors and prophets can relate to this.
Argue with your keyboard

Even the married ones with kids have their own share of pains too. If been married with kid is as fulfilling and satisfying as you just painted, the world would be heaven on earth already considering the number of people who are "married with kids".

Congrats on your birthday Gen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2019
See my Geny baby cute as ever

There is this thing about ladies and guys with tiny face no matter how ugly they're. They would still look presentable

Hbd momma

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by edo3(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2019
Haha,, Genevieve 40? All these yeyebrities make una dey fear God ooo.. Person wey her dota don marry sef.. Haba jamaal..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by doggedfighter(f): 8:38pm On May 03, 2019
philip0906:

I sincerely hope you’re not the one in your profile picture else...you’re an ediot
He's the one but can't you see brokenness written all over him. He's reacting to his poor state.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by ndindiatu: 8:38pm On May 03, 2019
Dottore:

Do u know that even the ones that married in their mid 30s are well aware of how their skin and body are less attractive when compared to ladies in their 20s not to talk of the fact that they are still apprehensive over their ability to conceive.
Compare the laps and arms of any lady in her 30s with the ones in their 20s and you'd understand what I'm talking about.

Argue with your keyboard
Y are u a fool. I

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2019
See my Geny baby cute as ever

There is this thing about ladies and guys with tiny face no matter how ugly they're. They would still look presentable

Hbd momma

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by liyahwillie(f): 8:39pm On May 03, 2019
HAPPY BIDAY GENEVIVI grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by HitSong: 8:42pm On May 03, 2019
Tessyama1:
Nollywood screen Diva, Genevieve Nnaji turned 40-years today, May 3rd.

The film producer has shared this throwback childhood photo of herself to celebrate her day.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/genevieve-nnaji-shares-childhood-photo-as-she-turns-40-today.html

Bloody liar
That's not her.

Photo thief
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by egojiokwu(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2019
Dottore:

Argue with your keyboard

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by doggedfighter(f): 8:42pm On May 03, 2019
bluefilm:

So what about the men?

The are ever young. They don't age even at 100. They're always happy married or not. I forgot to tell you that they don't even die grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2019
francisco327:
Ashawo go marry
Ashawo, but she will buy you and your family including your whole community at large... Ashawo but she has billions of naira if not dollars in her bank account... While you're here on nairaland wasting your radical time.. Go get life bro abi sister... You need preaching, if care is not taken you will probably commit susu out of frustrated and poverty killing you... Iriot .... Gerara here jare

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by chemgee: 8:43pm On May 03, 2019
Dottore:

Argue with your keyboard

Again I say, read more and travel more...
the contemporary world has left this kinna mindset.. Marriage is the ultimate for ambitionless & self centered people who don't wanna solve Man's problems. That's why no one gives a shit about AFRICA

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Angy55(f): 8:44pm On May 03, 2019
penplus:

Even the married ones with kids have their own share of pains too. If been married with kid is as fulfilling and satisfying as you just painted, the world would be heaven on earth already considering the number of people who are "married with kid".

Congrats on your birthday Gen

Well said..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by mikaelzX(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2019
Dottore:

Argue with your keyboard
who ask you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Prakash247(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2019
francisco327:
Ashawo go marry
U r just a stupid idiot...Ewu Ohia.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Dottore: 8:49pm On May 03, 2019
ndindiatu:

Y are u a fool. I
Well since you cant air your view without insults let me tell you the best definition of folly. You are a superlative m0ronic sow. I dedicate your future replies and insults to your hubby, children. Parents and entire relatives anu ofia.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Kinjikitile(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2019
Tessyama1:
Nollywood screen Diva, Genevieve Nnaji turned 40-years today, May 3rd.

The film producer has shared this throwback childhood photo of herself to celebrate her day.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/genevieve-nnaji-shares-childhood-photo-as-she-turns-40-today.html

Been hearing rumour about her promiscuity with Atiku Abubakar .... so Atiku wanted to become president so he can spend the economy on these milfs

.... it's disheartening how politicians and ministers of Religion waste the hard earned money of people on these so-called celebrities ... prostitution has eaten deep into our system ...
am Glad Atiku didn't win .... let him continue to use his money to get the pussy .., than embezzling our money to service the pussy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 03, 2019
hmm still looking fwesh and choppable

;;

;;;

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Bet9ja4034: 8:51pm On May 03, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.