Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,962 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Was Told I Will Not Amount To Anything- Helen Paul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Told I Will Not Amount To Anything- Helen Paul (285 Views)

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Told I Will Not Amount To Anything- Helen Paul by splendid22(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2019
Fans of Nigerian entertainer and thespian, Helen Paul were shocked when revealed that she was a product of rape while celebrating the doctorate degree she recently got from the University of Lagos.

At the third edition of Eko Comedy Festival which ended with a seminar at Agip Recital Hall, Muson Centre Lagos on Friday, 3rd of May 2019, Paul shared her story of little beginings.
The versatile entertainer noted that she was told she won’t amount to anything while growing up.
In her words: “I was a child that was looked down on, a child that was told wont go anywhere in life. I decided that I will get to the river and even create taps for people to fetch water. This made me decide not to accept failure in any part of my life.I will never accept defeat”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-told-i-wont-go-far-life-helen-paul-video/

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor, Chris Attoh’s Wife, Bettie, Murdered In USA / Former Twilight Star To Play As 'BATMAN' For DC & Warner Bros / Nigerian Entertainers Don't Care About Their Health -ibinabo Fiberesima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.