Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,222 members, 7,923,141 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. (1489 Views)

Buhari To Build Nuclear Power Plants To Transform Power Sector? / Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide / Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by Nobody: 12:18am On May 04, 2019
The Nigerian government is seeking to aquire nuclear war heads to help it fight against Boko Haram.

News filtering through Twitter reveals the Government had sent delegates to Russia for understudy and preliminary negotiation talks.

First shared by twitter user, @Chioma, the news was meant with mixed reactions from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by Nobody: 12:25am On May 04, 2019
Thanks for making me laugh out hard this sunny afternoon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by Mbakuthegreat: 12:29am On May 04, 2019
God help Africa.... Tribalistic Nigeria is going to kill us all.
Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by SarkinYarki: 12:36am On May 04, 2019
They should build pencil first let's see
Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by Rossikk(m): 12:42am On May 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
They should build pencil first let's see

Can YOU not build pencils?

How difficult is that?

MUMU. Be waiting for somebody to ''build pencil'' for you. LAZY OAF. As if it is not your mates in China and India that are building pencils from nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by SarkinYarki: 12:56am On May 04, 2019
Rossikk:

Can YOU not build pencils?

How difficult is that?

MUMU. Be waiting for somebody to ''build pencil'' for you. LAZY OAF. As if it is not your mates in China and India that are building pencils from nothing.

Look at this one that lives off politicians talking .. Do you know how many new innovations I have delivered in this country all from my brain ? Do you know how many patent I have ...I am not a loafer and free loader like You .I am Nigerias Elon Musk so put some respect on my name .
Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by Rossikk(m): 1:18am On May 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Look at this one that lives off politicians talking .. Do you know how many new innovations I have delivered in this country all from my brain ? Do you know how many patent I have ...I am not a loafer and free loader like You .I am Nigerias Elon Musk so put some respect on my name .

TALK TALK... You ain't done jackshiit... Fcking liar.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by Amujale(m): 1:27am On May 04, 2019
Good concept Op.

Hopefuly they can find us a more cleaner version.
Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by SarkinYarki: 1:28am On May 04, 2019
Rossikk:

TALK TALK... You ain't done jackshiit... Fcking liar.

I have nothing to prove to a 40 year old free loader like U sir , I create while you leach from your benefactor so We are not in the same league of life ... Lets pray Sanwo Olu will assign you one small position this time with Cerato so you can start knacking small salon girls up and down Lagos.
Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by Rossikk(m): 1:38am On May 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I have nothing to prove to a 40 year old free loader like U sir , I create while you leach from your benefactor so We are not in the same league of life ... Lets pray Sanwo Olu will assign you one small position this time with Cerato so you can start knacking small salon girls up and down Lagos.

You TALK more than anything else. Show us what you've done....Mr TALK TALK......Abeg FU.C.K OFF.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by HopeAtHand: 5:28am On May 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You called yourself Nigerias ELON MUSK. Bros, abeg respect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by SarkinYarki: 10:30am On May 04, 2019
HopeAtHand:

You called yourself Nigerias ELON MUSK. Bros, abeg respect yourself.

yes I am go and die
Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2019
Nigeria, nuclear bomb? grin

Imagine aboki handling nuclear weapons, abeg stop that nonsense joke
Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by BlackfireX: 11:19am On May 04, 2019
Build common borehole, is weapon of mass distruction you want to build.

Come who send me to this shithole sef
Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by hammer6F: 12:44pm On May 04, 2019
NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE A MILITARY.

IN THE EVENT OF A SERIOUS FALL OUT, EVERYBODY WILL RETURN TO THEIR TRIBE.

IF AMERICA SHOULD GET INVOLVED, THAT MEANS, BURATAI AND MUCH OF THE NORTH WILL BE ERASED FROM THE MAP.
Re: Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help. by udemzyudex(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Thanks for making me laugh out hard this sunny afternoon. cheesy

ABI,I'm even tired of reading this same nuclear weapon story every year on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

HISTORY. Monarchs who ruled over Rano Kingdom (Emirate) from 1001 A.D, till date / Apc's Press Statement On Bayelsa Elections / Dethroning Of Sanusi Lamido And The Northern Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.