Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh (893 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / It's Okay To Stop Believing In God, Lose Your Trust And Love For Him- Tonto Dike / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by Ikeboboafri: 5:29am On May 04, 2019
Tonto Dikeh who reacted to claims that she might shooting relentlessly to have get her ex-husband back, has stated that might only want Olakunle Churchill back to kill him. Backing her claims with Toke Makinwa's post in which the media personality told Nigerians to stop telling people how to heal, the actress stated that her critics never got married with her, got beaten with her nor did they enjoy her.

Tonto Dikeh who disclosed that might want Olakunle Churchill back to kill him, added that she won't go ahead with the plan because of their son. Her post reads in parts;

DO I WANT HIM BACK? ���Even him knows the answer, Only maybe to KILL him(which i will never DO cause my baby gonno Holdup on me + Im better than Murder)..DO I WANT CHILD SUPPORT? HELL NO, with my son im too selfish!! If He is able to afford child support constantly he will have the right to hold my child as long as he cant afford that(which is the case here) he has no right to come close to my child!! And thats exacyly what i want)SO MY PEOPLE I AINT FINNA STOP UNTIL MY HEART SAYS STOP..If i love and respect you pls dont call my phone on this subject you will be totally DISRESPECTED!You can how ever call to PRAY!!THANKS AND HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/i-may-only-want-olakunle-churchill-back-to-kill-him-tonto-dikeh/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by Ikeboboafri: 5:30am On May 04, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by yuanexchanger: 5:37am On May 04, 2019
What must this guy have done to warrant all this unnecessary drama...Killing him would be the height of it all.When your daughters sees this in the future its a very very bad drama going on.We order from China and USA and we ship to Nigeria cheaper.check siggy
Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by chinambusay: 5:38am On May 04, 2019
nawa o, e don reach laidis?
Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by GisterBlogger: 5:45am On May 04, 2019
cool
Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by axcerin: 5:47am On May 04, 2019
cool
Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:56am On May 04, 2019
Tonto
Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by Oluromantic: 7:04am On May 04, 2019
Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by Houseofglam7(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2019
undecided
We need a break from this madness
Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:37am On May 04, 2019
Whatever, we are tired of you and churchill angry
Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by chucs: 9:51am On May 04, 2019
Foolish woman with zero sense. Some women have passed through worse than she went through yet they still kept their life private(or let their ordeal known to relatives and local authorities) for the sake of their kids.
She went into the marriage thinking that she has gotten grip of Obasanjo's son,only for her to be disappointed.

Everyone bears one cross or the other so she should let us enjoy our peace.
Re: I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh by Thales01: 11:57am On May 04, 2019
Tonto dike is trying too hard to paint her ex-husband as a devilish person to the extent that she has become reckless with her utterances.That is why most people take the allegations against her husband with a pinch of salt making her look like a ranting fool in the process.Everyone except her demented friends whom she has brainwashed knows that her bottled up bitterness and resentment has completely overriden her sanity because she is not the first person to get divorced which in turn does not justify superfluous tirade against her husband.I am not saying her husband is a saint.But the veracity of her allegations is very doubtful.
Moreover,Is she even better off than her ex-husband whom she is hell bent on tarnishing his image?

The only person I pity in this saga is their innocent son.Tonto seem to trivialize how this saga is negatively affecting her son's upbringing.You think he knows nothing.If you only know what Tonto dike has been feeding him about his add,you would be left dumbfounded.Some kids are just unlucky to be born to some parents I must say.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Actress Regina Daniels Looking Stunning / Fans Call Out Stefflon Don Over Photoshopped Body Curves / Nigerian Pastor Shows Off Michael Jackson’s Dance Moves During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.