Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Recover Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy S10+ - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy S10+ (287 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy A70? / How To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy A70? / How To Restore Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy A8s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy S10+ by tuopian: 9:26am On May 04, 2019
"How can I do to extract all my contacts from the Samsung Galaxy S10+ that stucking in blank screen?"
"My son deleted some of my important text messages by misstake, how can I recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S10+ without backup?"
"My Samsung Galaxy S10+ stuck on black screen after updated to the latest Android OS version, I can restore my contacts from backup, but I don't know how to recover all the photos inside, please help!!!"
"Oh my God!! My son deleted all the messages from my Galaxy S10+? I had synced all the photos to the cloud yesterday, but not my messages, is there any simple way to recover deleted messages on Samsung S10+? I don't want to lost all my messages. Please help!!!!!!"

So, as a Samsung Galaxy fans, you must have bought a new mobile phone, too, don't you? However, lots of users lost some important data from theirs Samsung Galaxy S10+. Are you also looking for a way to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy S10+? Please don't worry, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery program that can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover lost contacts on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+
Re: How To Recover Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy S10+ by Alice331: 9:05am On May 06, 2019
Recover from backup files is the easiest way.
If you haven't backed them up before,you can use Android data recovery tool,it will scan the trash bin and recover them with simple clicks.
Re: How To Recover Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy S10+ by Cora123: 11:24am On May 06, 2019
There is professional Samsung Data Recovery program.It is developed to recover lost data on Samsung phone.The recoverable files include contacts,messages,call logs,music,photos,video,etc.
Re: How To Recover Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy S10+ by arajima: 8:33am On May 07, 2019
To recovery lost data from Samsung Galaxy S10+, actually you can recover them back from backup files. If there is no backup, first make sure the lost data not being overwritten by new data. Then you can use Samsung Data Recovery to get them back. It's not difficult.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Free Wordpress Website In Just 15 Minute Free Domain + Hosting / What Should People Do If Google Drive Not Working Propelry / Top 5 Free Web Development Tools You Can Start Using Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.