Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th (12128 Views)

Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death / A Suspected Fulani Woman And Her Children Shot Dead In Anambra / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by NkayStory(f): 2:00pm On May 07, 2019
Chanchit:

Arindin. If I should dig small now, this mumu is typing from outside SE and you want your own country when you can't even live in the country you want. Left to me, you lots should be gone already, you bring nothing but disgrace to us.

If you want us to have a seperate country then eff of and stop constituting a massive nuisance on threads talking about Biafra!!!!!....but i know you are lying through your teeth about that..una fit?

Yes i am typing outside SE but want this country to disintegrate..you can kill yourself if it pains you

Many of you are not smart at all,by your twisted logic Nigerians doing business in Chad means they want to be Chadians?,Chinese doing business in Nigeria means they want to be Nigerians?

Your thinking is as low as it gets,the only thing in your tiny brain is insults.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by Chanchit: 2:17pm On May 07, 2019
NkayStory:

If you want us to have a seperate country then eff of and stop constituting a massive nuisance on threads talking about Biafra!!!!!....but i know you are lying through your teeth about that..una fit?

Yes i am typing outside SE but want this country to disintegrate..you can kill yourself if it pains you

Many of you are not smart at all,by your twisted logic Nigerians doing business in Chad means they want to be Chadians?,Chinese doing business in Nigeria means they want to be Nigerians?

Your thinking is as low as it gets,the only thing in your tiny brain is insults.

See? You are not typing from my your region, 98% of we South westerners are typing from SW, while 99% of you are typing from outside your God forsaken region.
Be careful what you wish for or you just might have it all. But then, you guys have been marked for destruction, you just will never reason.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by NkayStory(f): 2:29pm On May 07, 2019
Chanchit:

See? You are not typing from my your region, 98% of we South westerners are typing from SW, while 99% of you are typing from outside your God forsaken region.
Be careful what you wish for or you just might have it all. But then, you guys have been marked for destruction, you just will never reason.

You actually sound pathetic dude...very very pathetic....I have asked you questions which your brains cannot answer..

Now let me loud it...DO CHINESE DOING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA MEANS THEY WANT TO BE NIGERIANS

DO NIGERIANS DOING BUSINESS IN CHAD MEANS THEY WANT TO BE CHADIANS?

You should ashamed of yourself that despite your claim of 98% of you "typing" from your region,you will rather die than have your own country,the thought of disintegrations fills you all with so much fear..Instead you are the ones now more bothered on how we would "suffer" than even us

A big shame to every one of you!!!..tuehh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by Chanchit: 2:43pm On May 07, 2019
NkayStory:

You actually sound pathetic dude...very very pathetic....I have asked you questions which your brains cannot answer..

Now let me loud it...DO CHINESE DOING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA MEANS THEY WANT TO BE NIGERIANS

DO NIGERIANS DOING BUSINESS IN CHAD MEANS THEY WANT TO BE CHADIANS?

You should ashamed of yourself that despite your claim of 98% of you "typing" from your region,you will rather die than have your own country,the thought of disintegrations fills you all with so much fear..Instead you are the ones now more bothered on how we would "suffer" than even us

A big shame to every one of you!!!..tuehh!

See your life. You said I don't have "brains" that sums it up. I guess you have two brains, so your brains are clashing making you not to have common sense.
The China you talk about is 7times more than the population of Nigeria, and no part is asking for independence, the way China is oppressing Taiwan, if igbos should see 1%of it, you will cry foul. I don't expect you to know that anyway, cos you have no sense.
Talking about Chad, which region in Chad is asking for independent?
Be careful what you wish for, when you get that independent you are asking for, Sebi you see how England is sweating over brexit? That's just small compared to what will befall Biafra, but again I don't expect you to have sense to forsee that you guys are marked for destruction already.
Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by NkayStory(f): 6:06pm On May 07, 2019
Chanchit:

See your life. You said I don't have "brains" that sums it up. I guess you have two brains, so your brains are clashing making you not to have common sense.
The China you talk about is 7times more than the population of Nigeria, and no part is asking for independence, the way China is oppressing Taiwan, if igbos should see 1%of it, you will cry foul. I don't expect you to know that anyway, cos you have no sense.
Be careful what you wish for, when you get that independent you are asking for, Sebi you see how England is sweating over brexit? That's just small compared to what will befall Biafra, but again I don't expect you to have sense to forsee that you guys are marked for destruction already.

You have a knack of talking out of point and going completely of tandem,i do not know whether its deliberate or some medical problem you have.,but its very obvious.

You claim that because we are in other parts of Nigeria then we shouldnt aspire for a seperate country,i pointed out the fallacy of that using Chinese in Nigeria and Nigerians in say Chad or Niger republic to say that the fact people do business in a place does not mean they want to share one country with that place..

Your reply was to say China is 7 times larger than Nigeria blablabla talking about Taiwan oppression by Chinese,clearly not what my point was...your assertions therefore are meaningless please.

Well your Nigeria is no Europe but a mistake from the get-go because our diversity is a CURSE from the pit of hell,that is why this country is retrogressing..

You can form a country with the North if you lots are too scared to be on our own..but the disintegration shall come sooner or later..Enough of all the B.S from you guys.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by gidgiddy: 6:36pm On May 07, 2019
Chanchit:

Not entirely true. There are a few regions of China that seek independence such as Tibet and Turkistan

The Taiwan you are talking about is an independent country with it's own armed forces and embassies all over the world

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by Chanchit: 8:53pm On May 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

Not entirely true. There are a few regions of China that seek independence such as Tibet and Turkistan

The Taiwan you are talking about is an independent country with it's own armed forces and embassies all over the world

Tibet is true, and I hope you are seeing what the Chinese government are doing to their leaders?
Taiwan is an independent country, but China is really oppressing them.
Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by laudate: 4:42pm On May 16, 2019
Bede2u:
like who? I want to ask them. They didnt have to kill anyone...the leadership of midwest was already an ally. Prove me wrong tho or show me the ''victim'' to ask.

U forgot that nzeogwu was from midwest...and that midwest was ncnc and osadebe...an igboman was the ex premiere
Which allies? Do you know the several different tribes that made up the old Midwest? Did the Afenmai or the Itsekiri align with them? Or did the Urhobo, Isoko, etc also align? shocked Or you think only the Igbo made up the old Midwest region?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by laudate: 4:44pm On May 16, 2019
Guestlander:
He should actually, but he should also have told them that the food meant for the populace was being diverted to feed Biafran soldiers.
Have you ever seen the picture of a malnourished Biafran soldier?
Good question! Those soldiers were well fed in all the pictures, I saw.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by oduademonest: 4:50pm On May 16, 2019
And some people have not learnt their lessons

They keep chest beating like it's going out of fashion.
Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by Frankdoz29: 7:23am On May 21, 2019
oduademonest:
And some people have not learnt their lessons

They keep chest beating like it's going out of fashion.
we must get Biafra. There's no going back on freedom.
Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by mrvitalis(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2019
Guestlander:
The atrocities committed by the Biafrans in the midwest are all well documented. Ibos were not innocent victims of the war.

Lol ...provide evidence ...if they wanted they would have forced u into biafra but they gave u your own country
Re: Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th by commyak: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Go read history. Anyway they will not tell u, Ahmedu Bello and some low officer were planning this jihad thing happening today. Nzogu finds out which lead to the coup. Britain supporting divide &rule called it Igbo coup which lead to pogrom in the North &West.

seunmsg:

While you teach your children to hate other Nigerians the same way your parents taught you to hate others, be kind enough to also teach them the atrocities your grandparents committed against other Nigerians during the first coup and during the Biafran invasion of Midwest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN / Experts Criticize FG Over ₦568.5 Billion Vote To Repair Loss-Making PH Refinery / Buni: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Is Victory For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.