Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,404 members, 7,914,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

A European Oil Company Is Currently Recruiting Second Batch - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A European Oil Company Is Currently Recruiting Second Batch (1407 Views)

Denna Rossi Is Currently Recruiting / University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff / A European Oil Company Is Now Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A European Oil Company Is Currently Recruiting Second Batch by catherine4: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2010
A European Oil Company Is Currently Recruiting Second Batch

A European based company is currently recruiting the Second Batch of Young Nigerians and Africans to work on its pipeline development projects across West Africa.

To benefit from this recruitment exercise,send your CV to info@promneftegaz-
Re: A European Oil Company Is Currently Recruiting Second Batch by abioye(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2010
The Oil European company is fake. I applied to this oil company, and I was shortlisted for online interview, which I passed and I was told to pay certain amount of money for the certificate. That this certificate will be my passage for the employment.

House, please be careful for scam.

A good and better organization will not ask applicant to pay money.
Re: A European Oil Company Is Currently Recruiting Second Batch by ladoo10: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
@all: i applied to the same organisation.i was shortlisted 4 the exam which i passed.i was told to pay 1700 into a bank acct in zenith bank to obtain a certificate of completion.i paid the money and till date i v not heard from them.promneftegaz is a scam.pls do not apply.
Re: A European Oil Company Is Currently Recruiting Second Batch by jamesnnaek: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2010
The employment is real and my brother have received his certificate and for those that have not yet got their own,pls check your contact address properly,
Re: A European Oil Company Is Currently Recruiting Second Batch by seunzor: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2010
that there european oil company go dey somewhere for nigeria here ooo.why den go tell me to pay N1,700 to collect my certificate because i wrote their online test sometimes last month and they said i was successful,e be like say den be 419 oooo.abeg shine yaa eyes well well b4 u go mumu pay money to person wey go use ur money drink beer.
Re: A European Oil Company Is Currently Recruiting Second Batch by abioye(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
How on earth will an European Oil company be asking for =N=1,700.00 from applicant? Please do a simple arithmetic of 1,700 x the number of people this oil company claimed to pass their online exam.

If 1000 people applied which i believe will be more than that, u'll get 1.7m naira.
This is a cool money.
Watch out for scam

(1) (Reply)

Cv Writing: Don't Do-it-yourself, Give It To The Experts! / Civil Engineer at a Construction Company in Lagos / Health Stream Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.