Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Alec Godwin Claims He Made Estranged Wife – Kefee A Success? He Takes Credit For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alec Godwin Claims He Made Estranged Wife – Kefee A Success? He Takes Credit For (1441 Views)

Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos) / See How Grown 2shotz Daughter With Estranged Wife Is Now... / How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alec Godwin Claims He Made Estranged Wife – Kefee A Success? He Takes Credit For by pckid: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/alec-godwin-claims-he-made-estranged-wife-kefee-a-success-he-takes-credit-for-the-album/

Excerpts from an interview with Alec Godwin, Kefee’s estranged husband. He says he is not envious of her success but takes credit for the monster hit ‘kokoroko’ and he never wanted to reconcile with her after the release of her successful album. Alec was accused to have launched a musical offensive against Kefee as well as accusing her of contrating STD from another man. Read interview excerpt below:

Are you envious of her growth?

Envious? No! Before she left, I told her she was going to make it in her career. I wished her all the best. I told her she would get to the highest height and discover that nothing else could fill my space. I didn’t say it to hurt her. I have learnt from our experience and I hope she has learnt also so that in her future relationship or when she eventually settles down, she will know how to hold it togeth, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/alec-godwin-claims-he-made-estranged-wife-kefee-a-success-he-takes-credit-for-the-album/

(1) (Reply)

Open Auditions Announced For Big Brother Africa 6 / Rick Ross Spends $1 Million On Birthday At Miami Strip Club / D’banj Gives Up On Koko Lounge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.