Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People (49960 Views)

Femi Otedola Doesn't Wear Wristwatch, Here Is Why / Femi Otedola's 'Simple Dressing'. Billionaire Replies Man (Photo) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2019
Matured reply, the guy is wrong, Mr Otedola just helped a yoruba actor of recent.
Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by Listar(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2019
EnglishUsa:
Hahahaha which day is buhari coming back self
Coming to do what?
Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by babyfaceafrica: 9:02pm On May 04, 2019
sassysure:
I will actually want to know more about his foundation, roads, and hospitality works he did. I have Been asking too.
People don't hide good deed.it must shine for others to see.
For somebody who loves publicity, I wonder why his charity works are hidden. Hope I'm wrong anyway.
How come people knew he helped christian chukwu recently?
Which is a very good deed.

I alswant to know how alakija has been giving back to the society.

They should go to the west and observe how filthy rich people sponsor charity works cos that's what people will use in assessing them.
Not how many mansions or exotic cars and private jets u have.
charity is choice..not by force.. rich men don't owe a anyone anything!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by Chuksmonika(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
1. We all have the potential to be successful. Never look up to anyone else except yourself and God (for those who believe).

2. You have what it takes to be like Otedola and Co.

3. Nigerian youths should stop trolling celebs and billionaires on the social media, and get something to do.

4. No one is entitled to helping anyone. You were not there when he started his/her hustle. You therefore have no right to question him/her on whether he/she is helping anyone or not.
you are a wise man.may wisdom never depart from you...what you said in number.1 is just the whole truth!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by maasoap(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2019
don4real18:
He doesn't owe anyone anything

Yeah, that's why the world has become a shitty place.
Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by Isoduwa(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2019
miketayo:

Y must he help in the first place, isn't it his money

Enter house �

Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by Nobody: 12:56am On May 05, 2019
Chuksmonika:
you are a wise man.may wisdom never depart from you...what you said in number.1 is just the whole truth!
Thanks bro. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by 9jaRealist: 2:13am On May 05, 2019
IamD18:
Trust me; No one will support or side that fan because this has to do with Nigerian billionaire, Femi Odetola.

If it had been folks like Toke Maruwa, Mercy Aigbe, Regina Daniels or even Linda Ikeji, they must side with the troll.

In my opinion; Fvck both of them.

Why should anyone side with a DUMB troll?! shocked

The Otedola Foundation literally grants HUNDREDS of full scholarships every year, donates to widows foundations and organizations, has donated buildings to universities and other tertiary institutions, and the dude himself recently donated money for the medical treatment of movie veteran and Tinsel actor Victor Olaotan and for Nigerian national football icon Christian Chukwu (among several others).
>

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by 9jaRealist: 2:20am On May 05, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Thank you, thank you...
Nigerians and their misguided culture of entitlement!

PS: Meanwhile, Mrs. Alakija's Rose of Sharon Foundation is one of the biggest-ever backers for widows and orphans.
Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by miketayo(m): 5:57am On May 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Enter house �

Look at them lazy youth begging upandan tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by berbs: 7:43am On May 05, 2019
lonelydora:
Otedola, you are too big to reply him. Sometimes, silence is golden
Sometimes silence means "I concur"
Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by Kingkun69(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2019
IamD18:
Trust me; No one will support or side that fan because this has to do with Nigerian billionaire, Femi Odetola.

If it had been folks like Toke Maruwa, Mercy Aigbe, Regina Daniels or even Linda Ikeji, they must side with the troll.

In my opinion; Fvck both of them.
for one Nigerians are bloody sexist another is that otedola to started his hustle by himself have you seen owner of amazon when he started out he was in a one room apartment with just an old desktop and cardboard amazon sign now he makes $2400 dollars every second

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by Nobody: 9:29am On May 05, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
They do.
A lot.
It's a must.
That's the difference between u guys and the west.
U are a gonna if u don't support any charity in the west cos the press will tear u apart.

The aids u guys get all the time from the west comes from where? Foundations that help u guys everytime are sponsored by who?
Vile mind like the rest.
Re: Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People by babyfaceafrica: 5:49pm On May 05, 2019
sassysure:

They do.
A lot.
It's a must.
That's the difference between u guys and the west.
U are a gonna if u don't support any charity in the west cos the press will tear u apart.

The aids u guys get all the time from the west comes from where? Foundations that help u guys everytime are sponsored by who?
Vile mind like the rest.

ur opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up A Block Industry / My Recently Opened Carwash Business. / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.