Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,732 members, 7,935,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1191721 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by skinnybleed(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Yo, so if I didn't start my investment online, can I top up online?
Trayceey:
it's the fastest. No payment delay. I wish I did it
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2020
skinnybleed:

Lol. Don't try it
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu121: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol....lemme keep quiet first
say something
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
skinnybleed:
I don't know about that

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kaywhy09(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
You can investing into foreign exchange market. You can do it yourself. Ask me how.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
pstfrancis:

Why did you say this?

Naaaah. No need to fear if you have done online investment. Absolutely safe. Just someone saying it's the fastest was what made me chuckle. I get innundated by loads of people from here with niggling requests about small challenges with the online platform. And I've had to assist in resolving some. Which is outside my purview.

So let me reiterate for the purpose of clarity that there is NOTHING wrong with the online platform or with investment done using them. The problem comes with poor Infrastructure in Nigeria. So for example there's a network glitch while trying to get an OTP or something. These kinds of problems I've had to assist people from here with daily.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Lol. Don't try it

grin grin grin grin grin

It's not that bad joor

There's on going work on making it flawless sha...online top ups I mean
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ufemia26: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Is there a reason for delay in the payment of ROI by Mba? A friend of mine has not been padi since on the 27th of MAY(his payday)
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Just observing that since 1st may payment is just delayed. Why
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ufemia26:
Is there a reason for delay in the payment of ROI by Mba? A friend of mine has not been padi since on the 27th of MAY(his payday)
Here is not customer service.. please go to MBA office and lay ur complain.
Long delay of such always happened to those who are either new investors or those rolling over.. the reason maybe his/her name may not reflect in pay list. Go and lay complain let them check playlist.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by skinnybleed(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lol thanks bro
Akpaamunsi:

Lol. Don't try it
Re: MBA Investors Forum by forap(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Technically, 7 days after your due date (with your due date inclusive). So if you're due to receive Receive your ROI on the first, you have until the 7th to top up. If your ROI payment is delayed to say 5th, you still MUST top up no later than 7th
Thanks bro
Re: MBA Investors Forum by forap(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
ufotty2001:

Yes..! Sorry for the error. Ensure you top up before end of 7days after you have recieved your ROI for that particular month..
Thanks bro
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dhensity: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Why is this thread dead. MBA got us

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by pstfrancis(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Naaaah. No need to fear if you have done online investment. Absolutely safe. Just someone saying it's the fastest was what made me chuckle. I get innundated by loads of people from here with niggling requests about small challenges with the online platform. And I've had to assist in resolving some. Which is outside my purview.

So let me reiterate for the purpose of clarity that there is NOTHING wrong with the online platform or with investment done using them. The problem comes with poor Infrastructure in Nigeria. So for example there's a network glitch while trying to get an OTP or something. These kinds of problems I've had to assist people from here with daily.

Yes I can confirm that. Thanks for the assistance always
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
airsaylongcom:

His question is pertaining to having done investment through the old system, can one top up his investment from the old system using d online portal? I don't think that's advisable
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

His question is pertaining to having done investment through the old system, can one top up his investment from the old system using d online portal? I don't think that's advisable

Lol! You are right then. Nor try am. We haven't integrated to that level yet
Re: MBA Investors Forum by cathy23: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please who has used the online platform to make a successful deposit before?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by exoticeve(f): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
i have, its very fast, but the transaction fee is 2k
cathy23:
Please who has used the online platform to make a successful deposit before?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Risingcash94: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
What wrong did I say that you have to show how low you are? Must you insult people to make a point? You're sick, I advise you see a psychiatrist b4 it's too late. I'm not an Oga pls, grin I'm a madam.

Akpaamunsi:

Oga open your own thread na. Are you normal

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]Risingcash94:
What wrong did I say that you have to show how low you are? Must you insult people to make a point? You're sick, I advise you see a psychiatrist b4 it's too late. I'm not an Oga pls, grin I'm a madam. [/s]

You are not normal, because if you are normal u will open a new thread to advertise your Egbeda based ponzi company. Infact, you are mad.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Risingcash94: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Take my advice seriously. I'm not ready to waste my energy picking fights on a faceless forum. Someone that I know that in real life you are beneath me? No na. Take a chill pill around me dear and look for someone else. I'm not interested grin

Akpaamunsi:

You are not normal, because if you are normal u will open a new thread to advertise your Egbeda based ponzi company. Infact, you are mad.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
10th alert just entered

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by etiumo: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
God bless MBA. I Just got my 5th month ROI
ifeanyija:
10th alert just entered

That's 1,005,000 profit with 670,000

Will topup 500k next 2 months

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don get Alert. GOD Win! I praise the Lord as my fifth ROI on this account don land today. It was due yesterday. Still waiting for my ROI on the other account I just did its rollover. It normally is due on the 3rd. Long live MBA

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.