Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:28 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1198708 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
My brother we have so many enemies here but our alerts will suffocate them.
SQLmastar:

Are you actually an MBA investor? If NO, may Ogun....*****
If yes, have you received your ROI now?
If yes, why didn't you make an update to your post? angry

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Flash83:
My brother we have so many enemies here but our alerts will suffocate them.

They won’t come back and testify that they have receive their alert �, but they will be too quick too complain, only God knows if he is even an investor. Always rushing to comment negative on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by donfelix4sure(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
na lie . Share proof of your investments with MBA. Please be honest with what you share here to avoid multiple curses.
ayobamizz:
Still yet to get my roi for the month of June from MBA. It's due since 27th of June, 2020.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I invested in your Lekki branch (Sterling Bank)

I was there last week. I invested on 24th June and today 25th July, no show yet?

Any information
You will be paid either on the 26th or 27th July. No cause for alarm.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ogbenia: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bros, you too much!

I'm a prospective new investor, who believed in MBA from the very day I got to know about the company. I've put up my land (tied down capital) for sale, in order to invest 2.5M ASAP.

Can I top up my capital with my ROI monthly, every month till I reach the 4.99M investment level?

Say; I received an ROI of 375k for month 1, can I add it back to my capital immediately to increase it to 2.875M for the second month?

airsaylongcom:
^^^Société Generale Bank like Diamond Bank was regulated. How many people got their monies back? Oh sorry. All did

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
AlmondRPG47:

Say; I received an ROI of 375k for month 1, can I add it back to my capital immediately to increase it to 2.875M for the second month?

Yes

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
How long does it take for the online account to be varified. . .

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by NothingLikeLove(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
glabber:
How long does it take for the online account to be varified. . .

I saw something like within 48 hours.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thanks. .
NothingLikeLove:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Is it possible for a regulatory body such as SEC to stop MBA forex investment activities in the country . . .. . Just asking ooo. . . Make Una no break my head. grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
glabber:
Is it possible for a regulatory body such as SEC to stop MBA forex investment activities in the country . . .. . Just asking ooo. . . Make Una no break my head. grin
SEC don't regulate forex trading else the reason for the MOU you signed. However, MBA has met with SEC to regulate forex. MBA has been given approval by CBN and EFCC to receive funds from people.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yes

Like seriously!!!

The ROI of 2.5M rolled over continuously for 5 months will bring the investment to 4.99M level, the power of compounding profits! At month 6, one will already be receiving +740k monthly...

MBA will really give the banks a run for their money!

Thanks for the prompt response, bro.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
ifeanyija:
SEC don't regulate forex trading else the reason for the MOU you signed. However, MBA has met with SEC to regulate forex. MBA has been given approval by CBN and EFCC to receive funds from people.

quote me any where SEC cant regulate fx online trading, this is not stock. i wonder the modalities they want to use

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LadySarah: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
NothingLikeLove:

Nne you get mind. I like your way.just doing everything sharpsharp
2moro I will go to their office and make enquiries.
I was even pressing my phone calculator in church all through.

Lol �

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LadySarah: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
aremso:

quote me any where SEC cant regulate fx online trading, this is not stock. i wonder the modalities they want to use

So what are you saying
Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
CBN and EFCC. . .good to know. . . .btw I started my investment this month. . .hoping to start receiving my ROI from next month. . . God abeg keep MBA forex from bad belle abeg. . ..
ifeanyija:

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Opzyyy: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hmmm but e wait humm, at the end of 6 months from the initial capital, which capital are we eligible to withdraw? Cos we have compounded and reinvested new capital every month. So can we with draw more than our initial capital at the 6th month. Someone answer please.
AlmondRPG47:

Like seriously!!!

The ROI of 2.5M rolled over continuously for 5 months will bring the investment to 4.99M level, the power of compounding profits! At month 6, one will already be receiving +740k monthly...

MBA will really give the banks a run for their money!

Thanks for the prompt response, bro.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm assuming it would be the capital invested at the 6the month. . .altho I'm not 100% sure
Opzyyy:
Hmmm but e wait humm, at the end of 6 months from the initial capital, which capital are we eligible to withdraw? Cos we have compounded and reinvested new capital every month. So can we with draw more than our initial capital at the 6th month. Someone answer please.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Opzyyy:

Yes. You withdraw your total investments documented with receipts. ALWAYS get a receipt for every top up you do. This response is for branch operations

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
austine4real:
Please house can I start with N20.000 I'm a students
It is said the average individual start Investing at the age of 31, in order to secure his financial future. Seeing a student already thinking of securing his future makes me feel happy. Any married person who is still unsure about investing should be ashamed; mostly above the age of 30, even when he or she end up investing you should still be ashame. You have got a bright future ahead of you kid. Yes, I know it.

"If you know how been old feels like, you will plan your financial future"- Robert Kiyosaki

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godownforever11: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
THIS IS A GREAT WARNING I AM PASSING ON RIGHT NOW, PLEASE NO BODY SHOULD INVEST WITH www.galeforcerealltd.com it is a fraud website and i have been scammed the sum of $1720usd and also my friend also being scammed as well, Please i am passing this to everyone here that you should not invest with them and try to make sure you info others about it, they will deceive you when you invested 20usd and gave you the little profit but the moment you increase your investment they will banned you and steal your money... i have tasted the water and it burn me with fire.. please don't go close run.... i am trying to report the site to be banned because i know they have stole so much from innocent people... here is the website once again ( www.galeforcerealltd.com ) it is a great warning and here is my account screen shot for the scammers website for you to confirm and run for your life... i did not withdraw the money but it keep growing but you can't take it.. please be warn!!!!!!

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
In as much as MBA is paying, I hate greed. What are you compounding and compounding every month? do you want to become the billionair over night? Sometimes greed make people to lose everything.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godownforever11: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
It is not about greed it is all about taking risk because the money is not my problem I have several investment but i just passed on the message for innocent people not to go close to it and also pass it to others... I just give it a try because i believe without taking risk is the most dangerous things but taking risk and fail will teach you more about life.. will keep learning everyday to be more better in life...

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
aremso:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Opzyyy: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Please do we request for receipt ni, or after deposit we get it automatically. I no like manual process where we keep asking for receipt, mou or certificate after deposit
airsaylongcom:

Yes. You withdraw your total investments documented with receipts. ALWAYS get a receipt for every top up you do. This response is for branch operations
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Well, you're entitled to your opinion!

What you see as greed, others see as necessary risks! Our financial intelligence varies...

People like you might see a glass as half empty...people like me on the other hand, see it as half full!

TheWatchDog:
In as much as MBA is paying, I hate greed. What are you compounding and compounding every month? do you want to become the billionair over night? Sometimes greed make people to lose everything.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Were you really insinuating thhat MBA will not stand the test of time?

Do you want to know how a real businessman thinks? Let me put it in perspective...

Say; invest 2.5M and rollover your ROI back into your investment monthly, you'll reach the 4.99M mark by the 5th month.

By the 6th month, you'll start receiving an ROI of 748.5k monthly. If you reinvest the 4.99 capital for another 6months, you'll receive 748.5k monthly throughout the six months period.

From 2.5M originally invested, you'll now have 4.99M capital (which you can withdraw) and over 5.3M ROI received (748.5k ROI for 7 months).

Grasping opportunities as they present themselves is not for the faint hearted.

NB: A true bsinessman don't 'eat' his profit, rather he use it to grow the business...

TheWatchDog:

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Godownforever11:
It is not about greed it is all about taking risk because the money is not my problem I have several investment but i just passed on the message for innocent people not to go close to it and also pass it to others... I just give it a try because i believe without taking risk is the most dangerous things but taking risk and fail will teach you more about life.. will keep learning everyday to be more better in life...

Very true. It's better to take risk and fail than not take any risk and not learn.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Opzyyy:
Please do we request for receipt ni, or after deposit we get it automatically. I no like manual process where we keep asking for receipt, mou or certificate after deposit

Should be sent to you either when You signed your contract or when it was scanned and email to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
glabber:

Securities and Exchange Commission for now cannot regulate forex in Nigeria because they have failed to come up with the Framework for such regulation.

The CEO of MBA Forex have called on them several times to start regulating Forex trading companies in Nigeria but because of their incompetence, dem nor shake body.

So if they come out tomorrow that they want to stop MBA Forex, then they should explain to Nigerians which law or guideline MBA forex have broken or violated.

Look at small Cyprus, I dont think their population is even up to 10 percent of the population of Lagos State, but guess what

Their Securities and Exchange Commission called CYSEC, regulates most of the major and minor European forex brokers, investment firms, Alternative Investment fund Managers and other entities.

So this our Naija SEC should sit up and come up with regulatory framework for companies like MBA Forex.

Until they do that, they should shut up when MBA Forex is talking.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by NothingLikeLove(f): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2020
LadySarah:

Nne you get mind. I like your way.just doing everything sharpsharp
2moro I will go to their office and make enquiries.
I was even pressing my phone calculator in church all through.

Lol �

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.