Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,166 members, 7,977,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:27 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure (21337 Views)

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Nukilia: 5:55pm On May 05, 2019
nairalee:
I don't understand why Nigerian government will spend billions to sponsor pilgrimage (which is directly enriching the host nation's tourism) and cannot sponsor the medical operation of a soldier that has risked his life to save the nation. If you go to military hospitals like 44 Hospital in kaduna you will ask yourself if this nation is not cursed

You're a problem starter and you know it! Who told you Nigerians want a better country where things work? Let us all keep supporting the incompetence till we are all able to learn our lessons...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Grace001: 6:21pm On May 05, 2019
The earlier you face the reality that this failed country has nothing to offer you, the better for you to start making good plans for yourself. Nigeria as a failed country that doesn't even know if you exist because no database to tell if you exist. So wake up
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by afamaustin(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2019
Nigeria is a scam
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by McTobe(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2019
I thought he will give him the money. All this one cannot help the man
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by sulasa07(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2019
ogbsleeky:
plz sell off this country, give me my own share,nd let me walk away,, mtchee
Walk to where?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by bigcasava1(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
Y will they not ignore becos he is from southeast
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by nairalee(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2019
Nukilia:

You're a problem starter and you know it! Who told you Nigerians want a better country where things work? Let us all keep supporting the incompetence till we are all able to learn our lessons...

Please do tell, how am I a problem starter?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by dfrost: 10:32pm On May 05, 2019
OnlyGodcanjudge:
and you think eedris get 8 million for hand

cheesy grin shocked
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by namiji2598: 6:35am On May 15, 2019
OnlyGodcanjudge:
and you think eedris get 8 million for hand
lol.... i thought he have oooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. / Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! / Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.