Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,139 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Car Dealer, Okechukwu Henry Stabbed To Death By Robbers In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Car Dealer, Okechukwu Henry Stabbed To Death By Robbers In South Africa (496 Views)

Abuja Night Club Attacked By Robbers, DJ Killed / See The Face Of One Of The Policemen Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In Abuja(pics) / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Car Dealer, Okechukwu Henry Stabbed To Death By Robbers In South Africa by kenechukwufrank: 9:54am On May 05, 2019
Nigerian Car Dealer, Okechukwu Henry Stabbed To Death By Robbers In South Africa

A Nigerian, Mr Okechukwu Henry, from Imo State, was stabbed to death by unknown South African robbers.

President Nigerian Citizens Association South Africa (NICASA), Ben Okoli said that the association was tired of sending Nigerians back home in body bags due to premeditated and organised crime against them in South Africa.

Okoli revealed the compatriot’s demise in a letter to the Consul-General, Nigerian Consulate Johannesburg, South Africa.

see how the nigerians in south africa reacts https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/05/05/nigerian-car-dealer-okechukwu-henry-stabbed-to-death-by-robbers-in-south-africa/

Re: Nigerian Car Dealer, Okechukwu Henry Stabbed To Death By Robbers In South Africa by Apus: 9:58am On May 05, 2019
This matter don tire me
Re: Nigerian Car Dealer, Okechukwu Henry Stabbed To Death By Robbers In South Africa by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:00am On May 05, 2019
I really think there's a big problem in SE.

Yes, everyone has the right to migrate, but hardly will you see Americans, Japanese, Germans or Britons leaving their home countries.

What does that tell you ? Their homes have enabling environment to thrive.

So why does Ndigbo have to go out of SE and be ridiculed both inside and outside the shores of Nigeria?

This is not a tribalistic comment but i hope we have sensible young Igbo here who are future leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car Dealer, Okechukwu Henry Stabbed To Death By Robbers In South Africa by obinnaokeke225: 10:58am On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I really think there's a big problem in SE.

Yes, everyone has the right to migrate, but hardly will you see Americans, Japanese, Germans or Britons leaving their home countries.

What does that tell you ? Their homes have enabling the environment to thrive.

So why does Ndigbo have to go out of SE and be ridiculed both inside and outside the shores of Nigeria?

This is not a tribalistic comment but i hope we have sensible young Igbo here who are future leaders.

The Truth is that Youth are No longer the leaders of tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Criminals Terrorizing Rivers, Blackie & His Gang Fall In Police Net / Japanese Passenger Dies During Flight After Ingesting 246 Packets Of Cocaine / Nigerian Patrons “Battle” With EFCC, Last Night At A Club In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.