Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,755 members, 7,965,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Diamond Bank Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test Format (729 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Test Format by marykay: 7:31pm On May 02, 2007
Pls does anybody in the house has an idea on how diamond bank test looks like. pls is very urgent.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Format by luckywendy: 8:14pm On May 02, 2007
pls is diamond bank ecruiting abeg share with us so we can try our luck
Re: Diamond Bank Test Format by chii: 10:29am On May 03, 2007
hi marykay,i cant remember vividly cos i took the test last year. Anyway,I know it is divided into three sections- arithmetic,English and I think the last section is Logic(IQ Test). The arithmetic is not very difficult but you have to be very fast. The English is comprehension,antonyms,synonyms,words and meanings (abt 5 questions in each category)stuffs like dat, Im not very sure about the IQ section, In all its Less than 100 questions,i think about 90mins, So Gudluck,wishin u d best, u can inform us wen u pass d test cos i can remember d interviews very well wink
Re: Diamond Bank Test Format by uzzi: 1:04pm On May 03, 2007
the test comprises of 45 questions, 15 verbal reasoning, 15 quantitative reasoning and 15 critical reasoning. you have 1 hr to answer your questioning so you have to be fast and careful as the questions are tricky. But Chii since you still remeber the interview very why don't you share it now with those of us still waiting to be called for interview. And please how long does one have to wait to be invited for interview?

(1) (Reply)

Web Developers (php) Needed! / Whats Up With Ibtc / Firstbank Medical Iv Now Ready:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.