Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,227 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

Igbere TV Felicitates With Reps-elect, Ben Kalu On Birthday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbere TV Felicitates With Reps-elect, Ben Kalu On Birthday (photos) (310 Views)

INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List / APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead / Minimum Wage: Senate Committee Concur With Reps, Approves N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbere TV Felicitates With Reps-elect, Ben Kalu On Birthday (photos) by Igboblog: 4:23pm On May 05, 2019
Igbere TV Felicitates with Reps-elect, Ben Kalu on Birthday (Photos)

Popular online news platform, Igbere TV, has felicitated with the House of Representatives elect for Bende Federal Constituency, Barrister Benjamin Kalu on his birthday.

BenKalu who is happy that he is a year older today said he is eternally grateful to God for his love and asked God for wisdom beyond gifts from mortals because of the task ahead.

According to him,

“BENKALU 050519 – Where my trust is without boarders, for I am His and He is mine.”

“What an over whelming, never ending reckless love He has for me even when I am undeserving of it ? “

“No wall He won’t push down
No mountain He won’t level
Coming after me…( what a set of songs? )…”

“On this BENKALU 050519, I desire wisdom beyond gifts from mortals. For the task ahead, pray the Giver to give me more.”

“Inspired by His love, my trust is without boarders and for that I am eternally grateful – HAPPY 050519 to BenKalu.”

Meanwhile, in a birthday message personally signed by the Director of Igbere TV, Emeh James Anyalekwa said the entire management and staff of the popular news platform recognize BenKalu’s labor of love, peace and kind gesture and prayed for many more years of useful work for the good of humanity.

It reads in full,

“We, the entire management and staff of Igbere TV join family and friends to say a happy birthday to House of Representatives elect for Bende Federal Constituency, Barrister Benjamin Kalu as he turns a year older today.”

“We want to use this opportunity to tell you that we recognize your labor of love, peace, kind gesture as we celebrate you and hope for many more years of useful work for the good of humanity.”

“We also pray God to grant you all your heart desire as you celebrate on this special day.”

“Many happy returns to you from all us at Igbere TV.”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/627174/igbere-tv-felicitates-with-reps-elect-ben-kalu-on-birthday-photos/

Re: Igbere TV Felicitates With Reps-elect, Ben Kalu On Birthday (photos) by Blessynokoro: 7:59pm On May 05, 2019
HBD

(1) (Reply)

*edo 2020: Gabriel Igbinedion Throws Weight Behind Obaseki* *_…joins Campaign T / Minimum Wage is not sure in this month of May / Who Is A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.