Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,293 members, 7,887,877 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her (33604 Views)

Reality Star Maria Chike's Secondary School Mate Counter Her Age / "Wizkid Stole His Mum’s Gold In Secondary School" - School Mate Reveals / Actress, Ada Slim Trolls Secondary School Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by dachiwater: 5:46pm On May 05, 2019
Ada Slim has called out her Secondary School mate who has been monitoring her on social media, and also dropping nasty comments about her. While the alleged schoolmate denied being jealous of Ada Slim, the actress who recounted how far she has come ahead of her 34th birthday tomorrow, stated that she can't remember meeting the lady who has been dropping nasty comments about. 

Ada Slim who called out her secondary school mate who has been trolling her, stated that everything happened early in her life, money happened early, Nollywoood happened early, but the only thing that didn’t happen early is Marriage. Her post reads in part;

Quick straight bullet for that idiot who said she knew me frm sec sch.....most of my soldiers on d comment section already knw d idiot am talking abt....Aunty pls am a product of GRACE....everything happened early in my life, money happened early, Nollywoood happened early, d only thing that didn’t happen early is Marriage (thank God�) when you pple were busy being teen-brides marrying ur rich suitors after sec sch, I was busy trying to get quality education, trekking to auditions on holidays & chasing my dream.....ur kids prob in sec sch already & am just starting, I didn’t jealous u oh cos I dey my lane jeejeely....now dt am looking so hot & sexy & sweet 16 for my age u will come to write nonsense....

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/actress-ada-slim-calls-out-secondary-school-mate-always-monitoring-her/

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by dachiwater: 5:48pm On May 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by itspzpics(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by abelswife(f): 6:20pm On May 05, 2019
Azin. This life na time. When its your turn to smile, smile and invite your friends to smile with you so you keep on smiling consistently because they will invite you when it's their turn. Life na turn by turn... Enjoy Adaslim

29 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by dachilino: 8:09pm On May 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by EnglishUsa: 8:32pm On May 05, 2019
All the actors and actresses i know are now leaving in abroad all this ones making noise here are just shadows of nollywood, madam we dont know you, we only know tonto dike and regina Daniel

21 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2019
since I don't know what to comment

this land is for sale
1k to do mtn sub

4 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by SEONaijaExpert: 8:32pm On May 05, 2019
Sometimes you just don't comment

Who again is Ada slim?

12 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2019
See them grin

Awon space bookers grin

2 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by TimiRume(f): 8:34pm On May 05, 2019
shocked Is that her secondary school mate looking like her mother

30 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2019
Bad belle them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by KingLennon(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2019
In Nigeria, almost all ladies especially slay queens are actresses grin. Abeg which movie she act?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 05, 2019
TimiRume:
shocked Is that her secondary school mate looking like her mother
Lol. Na so we see am o.

12 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by ChristineC: 8:39pm On May 05, 2019
I'm not sure what's going on here

2 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 05, 2019
Jhayeahsam01:
q
am coming to edit my comments
let me be through with Lola my landlord pikin
3rd round loading... she will be going bk to skool tomorrow
no wonder you won't get a good job. Just how? When you've been f**king badluck and taboos. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by LowerPriceData0(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2019
Jealous
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by meobizy(f): 8:50pm On May 05, 2019
Who are these females?
See what marriage does to a female: the hater is fat, obviously a married mother of two and the Ada Slim is no different from her uni days because of a lack of suitors.
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by hisgrace090: 8:52pm On May 05, 2019
This life ehh!

Kate henshaw statement comes to mind that Nigerians derive pleasure in seeing others suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by JerryLegend(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2019
I don't know what to comment, but i did anyways
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by duvetmaster: 9:00pm On May 05, 2019
Who is going to bury you when you have children late.

Get married earlier, nothing like having kids
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by wunaESQ(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2019
sweet 16 indeed
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by anochuko01(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2019
duvetmaster:

i guess they would just abandon her to rot on the floor or throw her inside the ocean...

stupid question!

14 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by smartchoice900: 9:32pm On May 05, 2019
The woman look better than the Ada slim

Ada slim has epko face and still old is visible

Where is the money and Nollywood
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by CanineOfJackal: 9:32pm On May 05, 2019
I
Chi59:

Lol. Na so we see am o.
Are you 59? You didn't reply my mail then
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by lenghtinny(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2019
abelswife:
Azin. This life na time. When its your turn to smile, smile and invite your friends to smile with you so you keep on smiling consistently because they will invite you when it's their turn. Life na turn by turn... Enjoy Adaslim
My dear there is no guarantee that they will invite you when it's their turn. The probability that they will disappoint you is even higher...

Use your head when dealing with people and always lower your expectations.

duvetmaster:

Your Mumu na follow come

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwura: My Bitter Experience When Shina Peters Impregnanted Me / Graphic Artist Photoshops Wizkid And Orezi (see Funny Photos) / Charlyboy Spotted Controlling Traffic In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.