Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,385 members, 7,891,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage (991 Views)

Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage by Jitesblog001(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2019
You might have heard from people not to have sex before marriage because of some biblical principles like "it's a sin, you're breaking laws" and stuffs like that. Am not speaking from the Bible, but I'll give you biological and practical reasons why you should wait until marriage before having sex. so let's get started.Firstly.. We all know that Sex connects us and this is simply biological. The hormone oxytocin makes women attach to men and makes men protective over women. You can check Google for that. So if you connect with someone you don't LOVE... Don't complain when shit starts happening to you because you never took time to check that person before jumping into bed with him or her.Some persons will ask - what if i love the person am having sex with?. The truth is you don't love someone to have sex with that person. Love is a heart thing. Sex is fleshy. Let's be realistic here.

Secondly, You loose respect. The ladies starts lying to you and sees you as nothing no more. The guys may even start hitting the ladies. Both parties starts having multiple sex partners. See the rest @https://jitesblog.com/reasons-not-to-have-sex-before-marriage/

Re: See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage by Ayoemrys(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2019
As if you r innocent

Re: See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2019
Story.
Re: See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage by donbachi(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2019
Meddlesome interlooper
Re: See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage by Uyi168: 10:11pm On May 05, 2019
Oxytocin connects a man to a woman.

This is the first time I'm hearing that one o

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage by Abfinest007(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2019
no real reason here .let me borrow d words of odega .u de yarn yaryapoo
Re: See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage by faithfull18(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2019
Pre-marital sex is sin, it comes with a whole lot of disadvantages.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage by Jitesblog001(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2019
@ Abifinest007 check google

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday Today / Never Be A Second Choice! / "Am A Work Of Act And Well Put Together": Plus Size Lady Blast Body Shamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.