Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Bobrisky Flaunts Cleavage With A Quote "You Asked For It" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Flaunts Cleavage With A Quote "You Asked For It" (1021 Views)

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Flaunts Cleavage With A Quote "You Asked For It" by Deomovies: 9:50pm On May 05, 2019
You asked for it

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts Cleavage With A Quote "You Asked For It" by Deomovies: 9:51pm On May 05, 2019
Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts Cleavage With A Quote "You Asked For It" by Taeewo(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2019
plastic

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Flaunts Cleavage With A Quote "You Asked For It" by itspzpics(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2019
Haaa
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts Cleavage With A Quote "You Asked For It" by inforesource: 10:02pm On May 05, 2019
You got it right
What does s/he want to prove. That she is not a he or what?
Taeewo:
plastic
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts Cleavage With A Quote "You Asked For It" by matify83: 10:10pm On May 05, 2019
"Like play like play", He's going ballistic with his craft.

Next time, it will be a heavy behind.

"Snob effect" loaded !!!
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts Cleavage With A Quote "You Asked For It" by delishpot: 10:22pm On May 05, 2019
Na silicon breast wey dem dey sell 2 for 10kobo for Aliexpress him want use confuse people?
Re: Bobrisky Flaunts Cleavage With A Quote "You Asked For It" by Chronicgenius: 10:34pm On May 05, 2019

Jesu!!!
I think I speak for all of us when I say "WE NEVER SAW THIS COMING!"

(1) (Reply)

You Are Risking Death- Kemi Olunloyo To Davido . / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Nigerian Ladies Dancing At Vienna Fashion Week, Austria / BBNAIJA: Big Brother Nigeria Finally Announce When The Show Will Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.