Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,837 members, 7,906,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show (37191 Views)

AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by wongwe: 8:43am On May 06, 2019
tbabs10166:
dont be deceived, most of these shows are for money laundry purpose. It's a business idea. If u knw u knw

Yes sir... But Laundry is Laundering. You are welcome
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by pocohantas(f): 8:45am On May 06, 2019
ImaIma1:

Some people's 1,000 naira is another person's 1m. People need to change their mentality about wealthy people. Not all of them are into fraud, yahoo, etc.

Well said.
I used to think like that guy, not anymore. I was invited for one on Sunday, told the guy I ain't doing anything below VIP tickets. I got to work and a colleague told me he is going, with his gf and another couple...they are getting a table. I decided to send him my fraction and we sit together.

These things na opportunity to network o.
Make I go find rich husband abeg grin
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Smalliegirl: 8:46am On May 06, 2019
SoNature:
AY has lost every atom of comedy in him.
He has become a good show organizer and filmmaker.
Trust me, a good comedian like Bovi would've left the fan a very funny response, convincing the person why the fee is justifiable.
But AY, a supposed standup comedian, sounded extremely rude and condescending.
Mtcheewww

Ay started as a show organizer right from his University days. Hes not a comedian, never found anything he says funny at all. But for event planning etc, yes, hes got the skills.

3 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Section7: 8:49am On May 06, 2019
Something I will watch on YouTube..... Mtchewww,

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Kposkila: 8:51am On May 06, 2019
TANID:
1.5M Just Because I Wan Laugh grin

You're Not My God To Make Me Laugh Or His Angel I May Even Go To That Show And Not Laugh Till Show Comes To End
Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by TeenDad: 8:54am On May 06, 2019
Bluezy13:

N5000

Kukuma transfer the video for me through Xender.
Inside the money, we will go to the cinema and watch avengers endgame, buy food with chilled drink, buy airtime for night browsing, download the rubbish comedy and more than 1k go still remain.

6 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by grandstar(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2019
What I expect from AY was to have simply said my patrons that pay for those sittings ain't complaining, thanks for the advice.

He can even. Go further and dash him a free ticket to the show.

His reply was arrogant and rude.

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by TANID(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2019
Kposkila:
Hahaha
That's True O
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2019
Bigcake:

It's called class.

Work harder and think smartly.

You too can buy four of such tables for yourself and your friends.

There are still people who make clean wealth.
Seun of Nairaland, Linda Ikeji, Chimamanda Adichi, Footballers just to mention but a few.

I hope to see you someday becoming so wealthy that even governors will call you their godfather.

Liberian President "George Opong Weah" is a good example of smart thinking. Read his profile.

You too can catch it big.

Goodluck.
Remove Linda name from there

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Baroba(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2019
1.5 milla for AY's dry comedy, the scamming is real..

3 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Originalsly: 9:10am On May 06, 2019
tbabs10166:

dont be deceived, most of these shows are for money laundry purpose. It's a business idea. If u knw u knw

Hmmmm........ think you right on the money. The rude reply on social media tells me they don't care about people attending the show....neither about people buying tables. At the end of the day...if asked by EFCC the source of his wealth....he can always say his shows where he sells seats at N1.5M...and they be sold out.

3 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by jimi4us: 9:13am On May 06, 2019
Bigcake:

It's called class.

Work harder and think smartly.

You too can buy four of such tables for yourself and your friends.

There are still people who make clean wealth.
Seun of Nairaland, Linda Ikeji, Chimamanda Adichi, Footballers just to mention but a few.

I hope to see you someday becoming so wealthy that even governors will call you their godfather.

Liberian President "George Opong Weah" is a good example of smart thinking. Read his profile.

You too can catch it big.

Goodluck.
you too can make it, had it been you've made it you won't be on Nairaland on a Monday morning 8:25am defending lifestyle of fraudsters and criminals spending above their means.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Edyice: 9:13am On May 06, 2019
Ay is not funny , lad just they use scoop ..it the people around him that tells funny jokes ...

Anyways me I can't pay such a money , individuals that hustle for their cash can't easily throw them away like that..... They can either contribute among themselves and go for a table or stay their #5000 lane ( all go still hear the jokes )

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by TajAare: 9:16am On May 06, 2019
Even him so called boss Ali bulabula dey call some pipu yahoo boy ....both can even make you laff cos they ain't just funny

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by wildikeman(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2019
1m and people are suffering all around them. I don't get Africans.. This is ridiculous. And what am i even doing at his funniless concert? When i can go to the Trevor Noahs concert in South Africa and still hace change with that money

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by tciro: 9:19am On May 06, 2019
Person talk say why will he pay such amount whiles he can tickle himself to laugh for free grin grin pple get bad mouth ohh hahhah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by wildikeman(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2019
tbabs10166:
hmmm wise one.. Thats true o.
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by BrokenCock: 9:23am On May 06, 2019
Very stoopid outrageous fee! So because of front seat I go fling 1mill? God4bid! I no fit! Id rather download the video from youtube later

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by loveli2uall: 9:23am On May 06, 2019
tbabs10166:
dont be deceived, most of these shows are for money laundry crypurpose. It's a business idea. If u knw u knw
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by wildikeman(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2019
I888:

Grow your poor man mentality. The elites in the society buy that spot. If only you know the kind of contact, business, connection that can built from that table.

This how the rich separate themselves from people like you. Tomorrow, you will be screaming the rich are wicked blah blah...
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by jimi4us: 9:33am On May 06, 2019
Kingkun69:
then don't complain Nawa ooo
why should they complain, the Yahoo guys in my street who drives Benz and intimidate other people around are no longer coming outside since EFCC came to town in Owerri, now they've used car cover to hide their cars and hardly come outside again,

At least they're not complaining about coming outside right.
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by wildikeman(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2019
That is what seperates us from the whites. People make money taken. But a rich white man will rather invite such comedians to come to their house and entertain his guests in a party.
This shows are just what the African man likes. Where he will show himself for self gratification and people around him are suffering o. You can imagine. Its outragious.

This shows are meant to make people laugh in unison and forget about their problems in unison. It will be stupid for anyone to go and attend paying 5000 naira when somewhere around there are people who paid 1.5m. They wouldn't enjoy the show. Comedy was meant to be enjoyed by everyone and so u can forget your problems. But you end up hating yourself because you are comparing yourself to those who can pay 1.5m. In England its £50 and everyone has a good time. Why not increase it there and see if people will go. Africans have a big problem.

3 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by koolaid87: 9:46am On May 06, 2019
Silence is golden

Just ignore if you dont have a reasonable response

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Nobody: 9:56am On May 06, 2019
Vacora:
What an arrogant retort from AY. I don’t blame him. Pride cometh before a fall. He should protect his brand obviously but also he should remember poor fans who cannot afford to see his shows and who contributed in some way to his success.
Would not have killed him to offer this fan a discount to his show or even calmly explain the logic behind the expensive tickets?
That’s why I love Dave Chapelle, he once personally delivered tickets to his sold out shows to a disable couple who were sold fake tickets by ticket touts. This is the biggest stand up comic in the world?! AY is quite immature judging by this response. Typical airhead.

Nigerian entertainers don't appreciate their fans because their fans don't even know their rights. If fans boycott some shows because of these insults, they'll learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Logachev: 10:07am On May 06, 2019
1.5m for comedy show. It must be Ferrari laugh ;

You are the real comedian

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by HMarshal(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2019
I won't criticize Ay for his statement , but Ali baba & his recent rants about "folks who live large & have no source of income", ppl tend to be stupid @times, you sell tables @1m & it's sold out, does he Tink it's the legit working folks that buy them? Ild like to know how many of those shoes dangote or otedola (legit billionaires) has bought a ticket for!! Ppl in entertainment suld sTFu! abt Ill gotten wealth & let the real activists & everyday Nigerians do that...

5 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by HMarshal(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2019
*how many of those shows ticket dangote or otedola (legit billionaires )has bought

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Kposkila: 10:10am On May 06, 2019
Kposkila:

Hahaha
Yahoo yahoo comedians, anyway mugu fall guy man wack, but e get where person go get money reach, 1.5M go be like ₦1500, so if you no get Waka pass, and if I may add double your hustle. grin
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Kposkila: 10:14am On May 06, 2019
Freehuman:

Nigerian entertainers don't appreciate their fans because their fans don't even know their rights. If fans boycott some shows because of these insults, they'll learn the hard way.
Nigerians na show off life we like, so dats wat comedians ride on, I go AY live na achievement.

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2019
jimi4us:
Only a moroon will buy a ticket of N1.5m when people who paid N5000 are also enjoying the same shows.

Only fraudsters lavish such amount.

You will go to a club and see someone with no job pouring N1.2m champagne on his wristwatch, driving expensive Benz. Right now Abuja and Owerri clubs are now empty since EFCC became active.

Since they want us to believe that they're doing genuine business or job they should come out and have fun na.

Bad belly
Hope the politicians will make the money circulate like Yahoo boys
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by BiafranBushBoy: 10:22am On May 06, 2019
yuanexchanger:
very rude from ay..Learn more about importation business with us today...

Do you teach mini importation...
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Nobody: 10:57am On May 06, 2019
Kingkun69:
then don't go for the show nau ppl can afford it and want to spend the money forget yahoo boys and POOliticians some hardworking ppl can legit afford it and want to go you that can go and watch movies of 3000 and still buy food won't the poorer ppl see it as a waste pls just work harder so that 1m becomes like 10000
What people like you don't seems to realize is that we are in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert / I Am Sexier Than 90% Of You All- Bobrisky Tells Hating Female Fans / Late Bukky Ajayi For Burial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.