Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,418 members, 7,894,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Earn N3.6m Annually For Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect Disclosed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Earn N3.6m Annually For Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect Disclosed (207 Views)

I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect / Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Earn N3.6m Annually For Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect Disclosed by Dehinde360media: 1:39am On May 06, 2019
A suspected drug dealer arrested by the operatives of the Lagos Rapid Response Squad (RRS) has disclosed that he makes N3.6m annually for selling hard drugs.
The suspects, Olukoya Ayodele, 26, and Victor Godwin, 30, who were arrested in the Alausa community of Ikeja, Lagos following an intelligence gathering by officers of the Decoy team of the RRS who were task to uncover illicit drugs being rampant in the area, confessed to buying and hawking different types of hard drugs such as, Indian Hemp, Skunk, Tramadol, Refnol, Diazal and other hard drugs to factory workers in the area.
www.dehinde360media.com.ng/2019/05/i-earn-n36m-annually-for-selling-hard.html?m=1

It was gathered that Ayodele who claims to be a graduate of Information Management and a notorious member of Aye cult group, was arrested with charms which he said he used in protecting himself from ...........

FOR FULL DETAILS CLICK BELOW :-

www.dehinde360media.com.ng/2019/05/i-earn-n36m-annually-for-selling-hard.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Police Net For Inviting Facebook Friend, Arranging Robbers To Attack Him / You Are Not Above The Law, Efcc Tells Saraki / EFCC Arrest Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.