Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,423 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:43 AM

I'm Circumcised But Have Smegma Build Up In Penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Circumcised But Have Smegma Build Up In Penis (414 Views)

Pain In Penis Minutes After Ejaculating. / Are You Circumcised? Why? / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Circumcised But Have Smegma Build Up In Penis by Nobody: 2:48am On May 06, 2019
Hello
Re: I'm Circumcised But Have Smegma Build Up In Penis by dawnomike(m): 3:50am On May 06, 2019
I sympathize with your condition... Your case is one of an 'improper circumcission' (permit me to use the word 'improper'). The best option is to go under the knove to correct the anomaly which i will not advise considering your are an adult already.
Better still, try to maintain a very good hygeine around that region (clean regularly with methylated spirit). If you can keep up with that, you should be fine and have less to worry about. Cheers my brother
Re: I'm Circumcised But Have Smegma Build Up In Penis by Abortedfetus(m): 4:07am On May 06, 2019
I pity you. Go to a powerful man of God for prayers.
Re: I'm Circumcised But Have Smegma Build Up In Penis by dingbang(m): 5:28am On May 06, 2019
dawnomike:
I sympathize with your condition... Your case is one of an 'improper circumcission' (permit me to use the word 'improper'). The best option is to go under the knove to correct the anomaly which i will not advise considering your are an adult already.
Better still, try to maintain a very good hygeine around that region (clean regularly with methylated spirit). If you can keep up with that, you should be fine and have less to worry about. Cheers my brother
lol.. An adult can still be circumcised as this was the practice in the days of the Bible.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please Help / Why Is Staphylococcus Aureus Difficult To Treat? / New Study: Okra Soup May Be A Healthy Addition To Your Diabetes Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.