Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,463 members, 7,917,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

Beware Of Diamond Bank Atm Machines, Dont Fall Victim - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Diamond Bank Atm Machines, Dont Fall Victim (9265 Views)

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos) / Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Diamond Bank Atm Machines, Dont Fall Victim by TCDURU(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2009
Yes my own blood brother was a victim of the same Diamond Bank ATM Machine. His own case was much higher than that of the poster (N100,000). He reported to the bank and they asked him to lay a formal complaint on the matter.

After a few weeks they wrote to him, stating that it is regretable that he actually withdrew the money in question, but rather took a step that could damage the "good" reputation of the bank.

The part that pained him most was not the money he was losing, but the fact that the bank's reply was sort of alleging that he actually wanted to do something dubious.
Re: Beware Of Diamond Bank Atm Machines, Dont Fall Victim by steaming(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ OP, its a pity. hope they get to refund you finally.

it may actually have dispensed it and somebody else took it.

someone once went to withdraw and lo and behold 15k was just lying at the cashpoint of the ATM. obviously, someone had inserted his/her card earlier, ounched and then waited for the money to come and left after sometime when it was not forth coming, only for the money to come after the person had gone and really, no card was in the ATM, costhe guy's card just entered freely.

all na ATM wahala
Re: Beware Of Diamond Bank Atm Machines, Dont Fall Victim by jdiadem: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
I use diamond bank and have had the same experience before but never got back my 5000 naira.

most of their ATMs don't work. the worst is the one off Adeniyi Jones ikeja.

if you're lucky it work onece in three trials to the extent that some complained to them about it at an exhibition in abuja
too bad
Re: Beware Of Diamond Bank Atm Machines, Dont Fall Victim by wurajones: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2009
Ok
Re: Beware Of Diamond Bank Atm Machines, Dont Fall Victim by abes(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
Its so sad that this problem happens everyday and there is no governmet authority to report to, you are at the mercy of the criminals (banks).
I fell victim last week thursday, bankPHP branch located @ ijaiye area of lagos to be precise, i needed to pay for some goods and i used my intercontinental atm card on the machine, N40000 was not paid to me but my account was debited. I went in to complain immediately and i was told d transaction will be reversed within 24hrs, today is the 7th day, i'm still expecting.
Is there no agency one can report to beside banks that can handle these kind of case swiftly? I'm not comfortable having a fear that i might loose my N40000 to a bank just like that. I'm really down at this moment.
Re: Beware Of Diamond Bank Atm Machines, Dont Fall Victim by felixd: 9:02pm On May 12, 2011
I have experienced similar problem before but with different banks. They promised to credit my account within 24 hours. And the promise was fulfilled
I believe you will get a refund.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Kind Of Packaging Boxes In Lagos / Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online / Second Hand Clothing & Shoes Importation To Nigeria Anyone With Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.