Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,996 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

N600m Election Money: EFCC Goes After Atiku’s Associates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N600m Election Money: EFCC Goes After Atiku’s Associates (517 Views)

2023: Atiku’s Associates Write PDP, Say Only Ex-VP Can Win Presidential Election / 2023: Atiku’s Associates Want Him To Run For Presidency Again / EFCC Are Coming To Search My House For Atiku Election Money - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N600m Election Money: EFCC Goes After Atiku’s Associates by Marchman: 8:16am On May 06, 2019
ABUJA. – The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is said to have commenced a probe into activities of some associates of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who are directors of Intels, an oil servicing firm.

Atiku is believed to have some considerable shares in Intels, which is managed by an Italian, Gabrielle Volpi.
Investigations however showed that a number of directors of the oil servicing firm, Intels liked to Atiku are being investigated for alleged money laundering to the tune of over $600 million.
A source in the know said: “High ranking officials in intels are being investigated by EFCC for money laundering over $600 million US Dollars.”
It was gathered that while the details of the alleged transactions are largely kept under wraps, a number of the directors of Intels have been interrogated in connections with the alleged offence.
A source said that while details of the transactions were still sketchy, the probe actually began some months back, thus fuelling the indications that the investigations could be linked to Atiku’s political team fences.
Intels operates the oil and gas free zone in Onne in Rivers state, Warri in Delta state and calabar in Cross Rivers state.
It is managed by Mr Gabrielle Volpi.
When contacted, the spokesman of EFCC Mr. Tony Orilade said that he was not abreast of the details of he said probe.
“Honestly, I am not aware. If you can give me till Monday, I shall get the true story and revert to you,” Orilade said.

A source in the know said: “High ranking officials in intels are being investigated by EFCC for money laundering over $600 million US Dollars.”
It was gathered that while the details of the alleged transactions are largely kept under wraps, a number of the directors of Intels have been interrogated in connections with the alleged offence.
A source said that while details of the transactions were still sketchy, the probe actually began some months back, thus fuelling the indications that the investigations could be linked to Atiku’s political team fences.
Intels operates the oil and gas free zone in Onne in Rivers state, Warri in Delta state and calabar in Cross Rivers state.
It is managed by Mr Gabrielle Volpi.
When contacted, the spokesman of EFCC Mr. Tony Orilade said that he was not abreast of the details of he said probe.
“Honestly, I am not aware. If you can give me till Monday, I shall get the true story and revert to you,” Orilade said.

http://www.promptnewsonline.com/n600m-election-money-efcc-goes-after-atikus-associates/
Re: N600m Election Money: EFCC Goes After Atiku’s Associates by Marchman: 8:19am On May 06, 2019
Lalastica, Please note.
Re: N600m Election Money: EFCC Goes After Atiku’s Associates by aolawale025: 8:30am On May 06, 2019
How about APC?? They sure spent more. Where did the money come from?
Re: N600m Election Money: EFCC Goes After Atiku’s Associates by etrouble: 9:07am On May 06, 2019
Atikuchukwu, Intels and all their supporters are going down. Just watch it.
Re: N600m Election Money: EFCC Goes After Atiku’s Associates by VAPatrick: 9:16am On May 06, 2019
Naija, we hail thee!
Re: N600m Election Money: EFCC Goes After Atiku’s Associates by Nbote(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2019
Why is d EFCC only interested in d campaign funds of d PDP? APC no spend money?
Re: N600m Election Money: EFCC Goes After Atiku’s Associates by Hector09(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2019
Efcc is always tools use against oppositions in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jigawa Speaker Impeached / Melaye Said He Would Kill Himself And Put The Police In Trouble - Witness / See The Second Niger Bridge Development Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.