Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,596 members, 7,929,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:16 AM

C - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / C (441 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / When He Says 'send Me Booty Pic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C by Huckleberry(f): 9:14am On May 06, 2019
C
Re: C by Nobody: 9:21am On May 06, 2019
hahaha..make i no laugh..

But Huckleberry why do you have to come online to write this but can you guys just settle your matter offline..seems you had sex with him and fell in love with him, she feel been used and now want revenge by reputation destruction after finding out the truth..you found the truth..then what..talk to him and tell him what you found about him and block him..no need to post this...just because you fell for the wrong enticing man means men are scum..what about women who have deceive lot of men or even make a man train up children that she knows his not his own..we do not hear those men saying women are scum.

Pls move on..it is part of life.. we all meet all type of shady people both men and women as we go along but we ex them and get smarter and use our past experience not to fall, victim to relationship scams again

Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son ( should we say women are scum)
https://www.nairaland.com/5171344/man-commits-suicide-after-wife
Re: C by delishpot: 9:26am On May 06, 2019
So far as this is Naija....... We shall still blame you the woman for his sins, if he had succeeded? Your fault why do you have easily manipulative brain ehn? If he had failed and you caught him in his lies..... then no wonder you are still single, why would you investigate a full grown man instead of buying his stories as truth? Slay queen looking to trend.

The only time we see any relationship case as an issue is when the man gets played. Then we can freely insult and condemn the act. If it was done by a woman.
Re: C by Huckleberry(f): 9:55am On May 06, 2019
C

(1) (Reply)

Feels Good To Be Back Home / Download. Album Flying Lotus Flamagra Full (2019) / This True Story Will Melt Every Woman's Heart..see Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.