Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,592 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

Man U And Arsenal Would Have Made It To UCL If Sanchez Had Remained In Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man U And Arsenal Would Have Made It To UCL If Sanchez Had Remained In Arsenal (486 Views)

Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals / Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man U And Arsenal Would Have Made It To UCL If Sanchez Had Remained In Arsenal by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2019
I don't know who wants to read this but let me write it anyway.

If Alexis Sanchez had remained in Arsenal, both Man Utd and Arsenal would have qualified for TOP FOUR.

I know the statement above is enough for those with great brains unless you're a truth hater but let me extend my explanation for the sake of those with low level of understanding so keep on reading if the above short and precise statement isn't enough for you.

As known by the entire world, Alexis was Arsenal's hitman and his departure came with an expected weakness to the entire team performances. Contrarily, his arrival at Old Trafford didn't go on as expected as Alexis became a fourth player to fail in the most famous and much decorated figure 7 after Valencia, Di Maria and Memphis Depay failed to live to the expectations while in the same figure, I can't talk about the shortest spell of Michael Owen in the same figure because he did his best in those few days specifically in the derby.

Alexis' career didn't go right at Manchester United which most football analysts blame on the playing style and the number of recurring injuries against the Chilean.
However, Alexis subsequently became the top earner at Manchester United and EPL at large after his signing in January 2018 and this prompted the already available Manchester stars in the name of Pogba and David De Gea. Failure of Alexis to deliver on the pitch made the duo to step up for the renewal of their contracts with good terms more than or the same like that of Alexis because they felt that they were doing much and getting less which is an opposite to what Alexis does in the same jersey.
It didn't just end there but the likes of Ander Herrera whose contract is expiring in the summer also asked for both big money and lengthy contract which Manchester United didn't comply with and this is finally resulting into his departure. Let me not talk about the other boys who want to be rich when they are just kids.

To shorten it, all these contracts stalled because players need to be paid more than Alexis because they are simply doing better than Alexis which the club can't afford to do. When the club adminstration felt reluctant toward their demands, their minds remained unfocused in the game. The typical example of this is De Gea, he has had the worse season of his life so far and it's because his mind is not right in the game. They failed to act professionally both on and off the pitch which led to the death of team spirit among the players followed by subsequent drop in results.

Alexis' departure at Arsenal and his arrival at Man Utd weakened both teams considerably.

This doesn't need you to sit in the class in order to understand, it's a matter of applying a common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Man U And Arsenal Would Have Made It To UCL If Sanchez Had Remained In Arsenal by sirpekun: 12:53pm On May 06, 2019
Best Man Accused of Marrying the Groom’s Wife Tells His Side of The Story

— “Best Man” accused of marrying the groom’s wife shares his side of the story.

— According to him, the account the husband made was incorrect as he wasn’t even his best man.

Yesterday, we reported the account of a man who cried out after his wife allegedly married his “best man”.

He claimed that the man had bested him during his marriage and when he and his wife started having marital issues, the wife left the husband for the best man, got married to him without getting divorced from her first husband.

Read more https://idonsabi.com/best-man-accused-of-marrying-the-grooms-wife-tells-his-side-of-the-story/

Cozbymaster97:
I don't know who wants to read this but let me write it anyway.

If Alexis Sanchez had remained in Arsenal, both Man Utd and Arsenal would have qualified for TOP FOUR.

I know the statement above is enough for those with great brains unless you're a truth hater but let me extend my explanation for the sake of those with low level of understanding so keep on reading if the above short and precise statement isn't enough for you.

As known by the entire world, Alexis was Arsenal's hitman and his departure came with an expected weakness to the entire team performances. Contrarily, his arrival at Old Trafford didn't go on as expected as Alexis became a fourth player to fail in the most famous and much decorated figure 7 after Valencia, Di Maria and Memphis Depay failed to live to the expectations while in the same figure, I can't talk about the shortest spell of Michael Owen in the same figure because he did his best in those few days specifically in the derby.

Alexis' career didn't go right at Manchester United which most football analysts blame on the playing style and the number of recurring injuries against the Chilean.
However, Alexis subsequently became the top earner at Manchester United and EPL at large after his signing in January 2018 and this prompted the already available Manchester stars in the name of Pogba and David De Gea. Failure of Alexis to deliver on the pitch made the duo to step up for the renewal of their contracts with good terms more than or the same like that of Alexis because they felt that they were doing much and getting less which is an opposite to what Alexis does in the same jersey.
It didn't just end there but the likes of Ander Herrera whose contract is expiring in the summer also asked for both big money and lengthy contract which Manchester United didn't comply with and this is finally resulting into his departure. Let me not talk about the other boys who want to be rich when they are just kids.

To shorten it, all these contracts stalled because players need to be paid more than Alexis because they are simply doing better than Alexis which the club can't afford to do. When the club adminstration felt reluctant toward their demands, their minds remained unfocused in the game. The typical example of this is De Gea, he has had the worse season of his life so far and it's because his mind is not right in the game. They failed to act professionally both on and off the pitch which led to the death of team spirit among the players followed by subsequent drop in results.

Alexis' departure at Arsenal and his arrival at Man Utd weakened both teams considerably.

This doesn't need you to sit in the class in order to understand, it's a matter of applying a common sense.
Re: Man U And Arsenal Would Have Made It To UCL If Sanchez Had Remained In Arsenal by kleverley(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2019
this Manchester united players are so annoying, they don't win any trophies consistently but want the best of wages.... the old boys gathered this fame for the club without asking much but this current over hyped fellows don't win any trophies yet they want wages that would double that of the history makers...
those boys seem to be too greedy ..
at some point I begin to fancy Manchester city
Re: Man U And Arsenal Would Have Made It To UCL If Sanchez Had Remained In Arsenal by Cozbymaster97(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2019
Yeah true talk o.
That's why I am in support of their wages Slash.

(1) (Reply)

Van Dijk : Portugal More Than Just Ronaldo / Video:Ahmed Musa Celebrates Super Eagles Quarter Finals Qualification #AFCON2019 / TunisiaWins Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.