Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs (6035 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Ajoke Silva / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by minto(m): 4:02am On Sep 22, 2010
, Just like I've always been to my sweet baby cool
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by seedord247(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2010
me tooo
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by niceone3(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2010
I took my time to gallop through this thread cos olu is an actor i  rated so highly. Two aspect of his interview that caught the eagle eye to full attention was his blisful marriage life as well as his issue with Pete Edochie. With regards to the former, i think he has shown what a perfect husband should look like and for this, he's just a shining example for husbands and wannabes alike. For the later, Pete vilifying some igbo role played by Olu. If the verasity of this is something to go by, then it would be very unprofessional of pete to do so. Pete is one actor in nollywood i revere so much due to his excellent command of English, his bravity as well as his outstanding ability to dish out parables which has never been paralled in nigeria movies and he's reckon as arguably the best actor the movie industry has ever seen. If i were pete, i would give out my right arms  rather than to see my hard earned reputation slip away from me for a seemingly wanton reason.
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by slyopez(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2010
How is it my business if Olu is faithful to her wife or not? Who cares? No, its me that is cheating on my wife. Nonsense, NO COMMENT
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by missionma(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2010
embarassed
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by ud4u: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2010
Too long to read
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by kolaoloye(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
More oil to his machine  grin  grin
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by alanbolo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2010
Got d time at hand to read it all, especially after Pete's comment previously. Simply, how to uphold ur integrity - Highly recommended.
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by favouredjb(f): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
@opribo,you are on your own

What has olu said or done that makes him behave like a mentally deranged man?
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by oneluvb55(f): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
its true
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by idifu(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2010
@pawa4ul u are correct
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by crackhouse(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2010
DO U EXPECT ME TO READ THAT!. OH NO, I CAN'T.
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2010
crackhouse:

DO U EXPECT ME TO READ THAT!. OH NO, I CAN'T.

Anyone would think you'd been dragged to this thread, kicking and screaming, to read the lengthy opening post (which I read by the way).
Re: I’ve Been Totally Faithful To Joke–olu Jacobs by favouredjb(f): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2010
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big, Bold & Beautiful: 8 Smoking Hot Pictures Of Curvy Tolu 'toolz' Oniru / Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) / Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.