Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,774 members, 7,908,995 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

Being A Prostitute Is Not A Crime, Says Nse Ikpe-etim - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Being A Prostitute Is Not A Crime, Says Nse Ikpe-etim (297 Views)

Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Gushes As She Celebrates Birthday, 48 Feeling 28 / Demand For O'odua Republic Not A Crime, Says Prof Akintoye / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Prostitute Is Not A Crime, Says Nse Ikpe-etim by Gemid94(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2019
Ahead of the cinema release of the new movie which she stars in, ‘Heaven’s Hell’, on May 10, 2019, Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim has condemned the alleged sexual harassment of women labelled prostitutes by police officers after a raid on an Abuja night club.

She disclosed this on Saturday during an event she hosted with her fans at the event, tagged, ‘Conversation with Nse’ which took place in Lekki, Lagos.

While relating on the incident, the actress said that: “being a prostitute is not a crime. It is a job they chose.”

Speaking earlier during the session on the roe of money in relationships, she advised me to “be ready because women have decided that we will work. We will no longer rely on men. When I say work, it’s real work ooo. All work is work.”

Read also: https://thenationonlineng.net/being-a-prostitute-is-not-a-crime-says-nse-ikpe-etim/

(1) (Reply)

Trade Your Gift Cards And Bitcoin With Us For Quick Cash . Fast , Best Price And / Storage Bins / Veterinary Medicine, Anatomy Or Physiology ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.