Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,968 members, 7,949,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic (1229 Views)

Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians / Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic by Antoeni(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2019
Wife of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo has said that her life and that of her son Olujonwo is under threat due to their decision to support President Muhammadu Buhari in the last election.
Speaking with Vanguard on Sunday, Mrs Obasanjo said she was reliably told that someone, who is not pleased with her decision to support Buhari, sent the assassin to kill her and her son who is publicly supporting President Buhari.
She said reliable information at her disposal disclosed that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo have paid the assassins who are already trailing her to kill her and her Son Olujonwo. Mrs Obasanjo said the assassins intend to kill her first and make it appear as an armed robbery operation. According to her, the second phase of the plot is to kill her son, Olujonwo in another armed robbery attack. She said: ” I want the world to know that my life and that of my son, Olujonwo is under threat for supporting President Muhammadu Buhari in the last election. ” A very reliable source have informed me that ‘Baba’ Obasanjo has sent out assassins to kill me and my son because he is not happy that we supported Buhari to win the last election. ” They have been paid to kill us and make it look like an armed robbery attack. I am crying out now to let the whole world know who to blame if anything happens to me and my son. Since me and my son expressed our support for Buhari’s administration and his quest for reelection, Baba Obasanjo has not been happy with us. I am appealing to anyone who knows ‘Baba’ to please tell him not to kill me and my Son. It should not become a crime that must bring me and my Son death because we are supporting President Buhari. “I am also appealing to the police and other security agencies to please come to our aid. This is a serious threat and the police should please help us.” This is not imaginary or attention seeking or publicity stunt.

Copied

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/assassins-after-me-my-son-for-supporting-buhari-mrs-obasanjo/

Re: Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic by meccuno: 12:20pm On May 06, 2019
Very ugly woman.
Re: Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic by NaijaElba(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2019
meccuno:
Very ugly woman.

show us your mother's picture odei

2 Likes

Re: Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic by seborrhic: 12:42pm On May 06, 2019
Of what electoral value is she and her son support for Buhari that people will be after their lives?None.
I guess they thought or were told that openly going against Obasanjo's preferred candidate will see them reaping some benefits from Buhari if he wins.
Now that those gains are not forthcoming,they have now concocted this threat to life scheme to give them renewed publicity.
Re: Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic by hisexcellency34: 12:43pm On May 06, 2019
This ugly woman like raising false alarm.
Re: Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic by MetaPhysical: 1:27pm On May 06, 2019
I dont know of any other individual who has been as accomplished as Obasanjo has been successful in each goal of his career in military, in partisan politics, in academics and business...and yet is a natural magnet for controversies and drama, real or imagined. It is even bewildering that all his controversies without exception originate from close quarters and then explode into public space.
Re: Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic by simonlee(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2019
Jst say u are looking for cheap public sympathy... Which u definitely wouldn't get 4rm me!

And if u tink buhari gives a fvck abt u supporting him den u must be high on cheap drugs... Ask people in zamfara,kaduna and even daura if u think i'm joking!

1 Like

Re: Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic by meccuno: 3:48pm On May 06, 2019
NaijaElba:

show us your mother's picture odei
is she your mum ode. She is an ugly bat.
Re: Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic by NaijaElba(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2019
meccuno:
is she your mum ode. She is an ugly bat.

lolzz odei people like u go back to beg people like her for 40s withdrawal method.
Re: Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo. See Pic by meccuno: 5:03pm On May 06, 2019
NaijaElba:

lolzz odei people like u go back to beg people like her for 40s withdrawal method.
is that how they beg your mother? grin

(1) (Reply)

How Kano Residents Reacted To Ganduje, Sanusi’s Reconciliation / Joe Igbokwe: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths Commend Air Peace For Blocking Him / General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.