Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

What If America Didn't Fight The British For Their Freedom? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What If America Didn't Fight The British For Their Freedom? (235 Views)

If America Was PALESTINE, See How It Would Look Today! / Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom / How The British Press Reported On Meghan And Harry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If America Didn't Fight The British For Their Freedom? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 06, 2019
I still think America would still be undeveloped and a puppet to the British.

Now they fought for their freedom and self determination as a people look at their end results, the most powerful country in the world.

For my Igbo brothers, be like America and determine

For my Yoruba brothers, don't live in fear of the unknown, take a stand

1 Like

Re: What If America Didn't Fight The British For Their Freedom? by panafrican(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2019
They would be paying taxes to the British crown today.

(1) (Reply)

UK's European Elections 2019 / US Governor Signs New Bill Requiring Sex Offender To Undergo Chemical Castration / Andrew Mccabe: President Trump Impeachment To Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.