Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,801 members, 7,976,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

Buhari Said IGP Is Losing Weight, Working Very Hard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Said IGP Is Losing Weight, Working Very Hard (389 Views)

The IGP Is Superior To Governors ⁠— Lawyer, Ndakudu Adam / Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari / Buhari Said The IGP Is Losing Weight. See The Moment (video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Said IGP Is Losing Weight, Working Very Hard by Gistok8: 1:42pm On May 06, 2019
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari said that the Acting Inspector-General was striving to shorten frailty in the nation which has made him shed pounds. President Buhari additionally said that as he returned from a 10-day private visit to London, the United Kingdom, UK, he trusted that Nigerians would enable him to settle down and set up his bureau.

The President who addressed the Nigeria Television Authority, NTA, goodness his landing in the presidential Ving of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja likewise declined to reveal whether he would have an all-encompassing bureau in his second residency that begins from May 29.
While wishing Nigerians the good luck as he came back from his excursion, he spoke to Nigerians to permit him to settle down to take every necessary step he was chosen to do Asked on what sort of individuals expected to cosmetics his bureau and whether he would have and whether there would be an extended bureau, he basically answered “I won’t let you know.”

Also requested to remark on the intimation that he chose to go out of the nation to set up the rundown of his bureau for his second residency, he stated, “I didn’t disk it with anyone so I don’t have the foggiest idea how they got the data” Nigeria’s college framework due for upgrading – Ezinwoke On the designs to diminish weakness assaulting the nation, he stated, “I have quite recently observed the IGP (Inspector General of Police), he is getting thinner, so I think he is buckling down”.

Read more: https://gistok.ng/buhari-said-igp-is-losing-weight-working-very-hard/

Re: Buhari Said IGP Is Losing Weight, Working Very Hard by Turantula(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2019
When an illiterate talks, embarrassment grips the air.
This man has no head

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Said IGP Is Losing Weight, Working Very Hard by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2019
This man just keeps on disgracing himself and those who voted for him. It's almost like he doesn't understand English and is replying however he sees fit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said IGP Is Losing Weight, Working Very Hard by Mynd44: 2:34pm On May 06, 2019

(1)

Oke Warns Akeredolu To Stop Giving Your Aides To Lambast Tinubu, Other APC Lead / FG Using South East Resources To Develop North — MASSOB / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With The APC National Leader (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.