Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much (28688 Views)

Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2019
For fairly used? cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by LowerPriceData0(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2019
Hahahaha.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by BABANGBALI: 5:17pm On May 06, 2019
Remnant too get mouth to talk. No be better remnant sef na Ghanaian remnant nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by BABANGBALI: 5:17pm On May 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
For fairly used? cheesy
no mind am
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by BABANGBALI: 5:18pm On May 06, 2019
Joromi12:
Tokunbo can never cost more than new
no mind the shediot

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by sonnie10: 5:22pm On May 06, 2019
Joromi12:
Not to even talk of the high maintenance.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by Siscooh: 5:22pm On May 06, 2019
Joker
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by goshen26: 5:24pm On May 06, 2019
I hope she is not the one that will pay the Man's dowry when she's 45
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by LesbianBoy(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2019
This lady is making it obvious that she is lonely and the burden of being a single mom is too much on her and so is desperate for a guy
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by duni04(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2019
If only dami could read the comments here! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by wellmax(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2019
What is she bringing to the marriage?

ABI na only kpekus.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by Heylius(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
ThankGod say i no dey do woman
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by Mikhailkutusov: 5:38pm On May 06, 2019
iamsea:
Why should guys get ready for a long list(wey fit empty his account) because of marriage wey fit no last 1year b4 we start hearing another 40secs bullshi??. When some of these ladies go get sense??:/:>
Them no just get sense at all
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by Skmoda360(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2019
Praisesongz:
Ok na unto the next one thing now?
she is a used biatch and who cares except pussy ass niggas. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by lagosinnovator: 5:47pm On May 06, 2019
shey ur pancake face abi na ur filtered face.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by AmazingELixir: 5:48pm On May 06, 2019
oyetunder:
undecided Well, Nigerians are good in buying second hands things from undies to cars. Is she the one to write her own engagement lists? Shows she has no respect anymore for her parents of they have even ejected her to do as she likes. These third world film fireflies who see themselves as stars are all tontodikelised in their brains. Let her keep waiting for a man who is willing to pay billions for a divorced Gbana second hand wife material. An who are those animals always puting their useless adverts in the comment sections? Let Nairaland do the needful.

O'boy na wetin dey give you dis kind painment for your fellow woman being body?
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by OSUigboKiller: 5:50pm On May 06, 2019
Platony:

Na which time Belgium motor begin cost pass Chasis?
tokunbo lambo and new golf 3
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by ThothHermes: 6:01pm On May 06, 2019
Na insult this one dey find.

Trust Nigerians. grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by salbis(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2019
Joromi12:
Aptly put.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by oruma19: 6:02pm On May 06, 2019
Laslas na u go pay for ur head like Tonto, tokunbo can never be that costly
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by jaxxy(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2019
Seems she gave Chris too many tax waivers the next hubby will suffer it grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by galaxy2020(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2019
long list for fairly used? I don't get it
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by jojothaiv(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2019
Benekruku:
grin
Which normal guy will come pay the bride price of a left over
Who does that.
She is in a league she is not aware of
A League Of Her Own Mirror...
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by jojothaiv(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2019
Benekruku:
grin
Which normal guy will come pay the bride price of a left over
Who does that.
She is in a league she is not aware of
A League Of Her Own Mirror...
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:18pm On May 06, 2019
Most Nairalanders no go make Heaven, walahi!
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by integrity16(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2019
Heylius:
ThankGod say i no dey do woman
Na man you dey do?
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by stagger: 8:09pm On May 06, 2019
See 2nd-hand wey dey talk of long list. She does not know her value has dropped by 60% at least.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by YungMillionaire: 8:38pm On May 06, 2019
If her family begs me profusely and offer her to me I might consider it. Otherwise no shishi for her.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by Ekaka1(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2019
TrendyP:
This your table has so many people on it. Please let's not allow it break
She's trying too hard shaking it the way she's doing cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by Ekaka1(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2019
galaxy2020:
long list for fairly used? I don't get it

And...used in Ghana for that matter grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much by hammer6F: 8:46pm On May 06, 2019
BRIDE PRICE?

SINCE WEN DID YORUBA START CHARGING BRIDE PRICE?

ALL THE SAME, BACK TO GHANA... OR TRY SOUTH AFRICA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page / Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) / MC Galaxy Celebrates His Birthday With Nina, Sprays Her Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.